Arts Archives Reference
Tulane University collection including oral histories, recorded music, photographs and film, sheet music and orchestrations, and manuscripts related to New Orleans jazz.
Top: Reference: Archives: Arts
- Archives of African American Music and Culture - Includes oral histories, photographs, musical and print manuscripts, audio and reference video recordings, and educational broadcast programs, at Indiana University in reference Bloomington.
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution - World\\'s largest primary source collection of the visual reference arts in America, with millions of items.
- Archive of Contemporary Music - America\\'s largest collection of poular recordings with over 1.6 million archives discs. A research facility providing information on all aspects archives of popular music.
- American Comedy Archives - Archives held at Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts, arts containing primary arts source material on the history, craft, arts and art of comedy. arts Features oral history interviews arts with comedy writers, producers, and performers.
- Shubert Archive - Documents the business and artistic records of the reference theater-owning Shubert Brothers and the Shubert Organization, held reference by the Shubert Foundation at the Lyceum Theatre, reference New York City.
- The British Cartoon Archive - Research centre and picture library located in the archives Templeman Library reference at the University of Kent: galleries, archives location information, services offered, reference contact details, scale of archives charges and publications.
- Archive of Turkish Oral Literature - Full-text digital archive containing materials on Turkish folklore, history, literature, arts ethnography, from the Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University.
- William Ransom Hogan Archive of New Orleans Jazz - Tulane University collection including oral histories, recorded music, photographs and arts film, sheet music and orchestrations, and manuscripts related to New arts Orleans jazz.
- Contemporary Fashion Archive - An international project in which five European fashion reference institutions join reference forces to establish an information network reference in fashion design, reference composed of a digital reference archive and local documentation centres at reference the different reference institutions.
- Chicago Jazz Archive - Collection of sheet music, recordings, photographs and stock arrangements, focusing archives on "Chicago style" jazz. Part of the University of Chicago\'s archives Regenstein Library.
- Mukul Dey Archives - A private archive at Santiniketan, West Bengal, India, of the archives work, collection and papers of pioneer Indian graphic artist Mukul archives Dey. Biography, gallery, details of access.
- The Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research - Contains manuscripts, films, photographs and graphics relating to reference the entertainment industry, held in Madison.
MySQL - Cache Direct