British World Literature
Offers biographies of several "unsung" authors from the 19th and 20th centuries, as well as information on obtaining printed copies of their works.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British
- The Lost Club - Offers biographies of several "unsung" authors from the literature 19th and 20th centuries, as well as information literature on obtaining printed copies of their works.
- ACHUKA - Children\\'s books UK. Independent site with reviews, interviews, literature news and world literature articles.
- British Literature (Articles) - Articles published by academics - both Turkish and literature non-Turkish - literature working in Turkey.
- Times Literary Supplement - Weekly print book review. Access to online archives for subscribers.
- Ancient Paths - Various resources, criticism and research including an annotated timeline of british English literature and the historical events shaping it.
- Luminarium - Texts, biographies and criticism of authors from the literature Medieval, Renaissance world literature and 17th Century periods.
- Literary Resources - Various resources, criticism and research including an annotated timeline of british English literature and the historical events shaping it.
- Early Manuscripts at Oxford University - Digital facsimiles of complete manuscripts, scanned directly from the originals: british Ancient papyri (from Herculaneum), Celtic and other medieval manuscripts.
- Presscom: Small Press Republication and Other Historical Miscellany - Pre-20th century texts published by individuals or small presses.
- Suite 101: British Literature - Articles discussing British literature with an emphasis on contemporary novels.
- Wikipedia: English Poetry - A survey from Caedmon to contemporary work, organised by period and genre.
- The Review of English Studies - Oxford University Press. Emphasis is on historical scholarship literature rather than interpretive criticism.
- The UK Nostalgia Collection - A British source of nostalgic illustrated books. Silverlink literature Publishing.
- British Poetry 1780-1910 - A hypertext archive of scholarly editions: Electronic literature Text Center, british University of Virginia.
- The Literary Encyclopedia - A system of databases that provides up-to-date 2500-word literature profiles of literary authors, works and topics. Requires literature paid membership.
- Britannia Panorama Archives - Various resources on various types of literature and authors including world literature a columist section.
- The English Literature Collection at the Electronic Text Center, UVa - Listed by period and author.
- Bookworms, Associated - Literature site with sections on Shakespeare and Tolkien.
- English Literature Essays - Old Description: Essays on various aspects of English literature Literature, from the London School of Journalism.
MySQL - Cache Direct