Victorian British World Literature
Covers the major authors and poets of the Victorian Age. Each writer has his or her own page with a picture, a list of major works, links to online texts where available, and a biography.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Victorian
- Top/Arts/Art History/Periods and Movements/Victorian Genres
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/British/19th Century
- The Victorian Dictionary - A guide to the social history of Victorian London; comprised british of excerpts from primary sources arranged alphabetically.
- James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps - Victorian scholar and author. Texts of small british monographs on Shakespeare and British history.
- Aspects of the Victorian Book - British Library site providing illustrated information on the world literature production and publication of books in England, 1800-1900.
- Literary Resources - Victorian British (Lynch) - Index of literary resources, focusing on those of interest to victorian scholars. Searchable and organized by period and topic.
- Charles Lever - The Lost Victorian - Showcases S.P. Haddelsey\\'s book, offering a critical vindication of Charles Lever's works.
- Victorian Prose Archive: E-Texts for Victorianists - British Victorian fiction and non-fiction prose texts in victorian PDF format. world literature Authors include Arnold, Carlyle, Froude, victorian Newman, Pater, and Wilde.
- Victorian Women Writers Project Library - Texts by a range of authors in HTML british and TEI world literature formats, or for download.
- Averyl's Attic - A selection of Victorian era poetry and culture.
- The San Antonio College Victorian Literature Index - Covers the major authors and poets of the Victorian Age. Each writer has his or her own page with a picture, a list of major works, links to online texts where available, and a biography.
- The Victorian Literature Website - Biographies for the major Victorian writers, quotations, a victorian chronology, and victorian links.
- Victorian Web Sites - Index of resources related to Victorian literature. world literature Includes world literature separate sections for Elizabeth Gaskell, the Bronte world literature sisters, Thomas world literature Hardy, and Charles Dickens.
- The Victorian Web - Scholarly resources on a wide range of Victorian topics: political victorian and social history, philosophy, literature, individual authors, visual arts, science, victorian technology, religion, entertainment, and economy. Developed by George P. victorian Landow at Brown University.
- Victoria@listserv.indiana.edu - Includes all of the list's archives.
MySQL - Cache Direct