16th Century British World Literature
A refereed journal in Early Modern English literary and historical scholarship, with all articles from March 1996 to present online and searchable.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: 16th Century
- Sixteenth Century Renaissance English Literature (1485-1603) - Guide to English literature of the Renaissance with 16th century over 16th century 100 original pages and biographies, with links.
- Early Modern Literary Studies - A Journal - A scholarly journal covering the 16th and 17th 16th century centuries, with all articles from April 1995 to 16th century present online.
- Early Modern Colloquium - Early Modern and Renaissance literature and culture.
- The Works of Elizabeth I - Devoted to Elizabeth I; including her written works, world literature speeches, and a gallery of portraits.
- Analysies of Chaucer and Shakespeare - Essays and English literature analysis of The Battle of Maldon and The Wife of Bath (The Canterbury Tales, Chaucer) and Sonnet 20 (Shakespeare).
- The Boar's Head Tavern - Discussion board devoted to Renaissance authors including Shakespeare, 16th century Marlowe, Jonson, Kydd, Middleton, Ford, Webster and Greene.
- Renascence Editions - Editions from Everyman to Milton, by Richard Bear 16th century at british the University of Oregon. The editions were 16th century prepared with british care but are not represented as 16th century scholarly in the british peer-reviewed sense.
- Renaissance Forum - A refereed journal in Early Modern English literary and historical world literature scholarship, with all articles from March 1996 to present online world literature and searchable.
MySQL - Cache Direct