Film Arts Archives
Dedicated to preserving and sharing Jewish heritage. The collection includes features, documentaries, shorts, newsreels, and home movies. Distributes restored versions of rare Yiddish-language features.
Top: Reference: Archives: Arts: Film
- Top/Arts/Movies/Film Festivals
- Top/Business/Business Services/AudioVisual/Content/Stock Footage
- The New Zealand Film Archive - The Archive collects, protects and projects New Zealand\\'s film film and arts television history. Hosts nation-wide and online film exhibitions, screenings and education arts programmes. Has research libraries film in Auckland and Wellington.
- Public Domain Flicks - Offers downloads of full-length movies that are in the public domain.
- ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive Project Blog - Project to expand the offerings of the current film ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Center in Burbank, California, to include film a virtual archive, museum, library and research facility film devoted to the art of animation. Progress reports film and call for volunteers.
- National Center for Jewish Film - Dedicated to preserving and sharing Jewish heritage. The arts collection includes film features, documentaries, shorts, newsreels, and home arts movies. Distributes restored versions film of rare Yiddish-language features.
- National Film Preservation Board - A public-private partnership to benefit the film preservation film efforts of archives American film archives, historical societies and film similar institutions.
- Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive - Centre for study and education with museum, gallery film and film film archive. Located in Berkeley, California.
- Fleischarchive.org - Archive of Thorsten Fleisch, hosting scientific and educational film silent films, arts encoded in divx format. Includes a film title index. [German and arts English]
- British Film Institute:National Film and Television Archive - Largest collection of television and film titles in film Europe. Offers archives access to titles on several video film formats.
- National Film Archive of Thailand - Information about the collection [English and Thai].
- Association of Moving Image Archivists - Organization devoted to advancing the field of moving film image archiving. Includes information on membership, conferences, publications, film awards, and interest groups.
- Moving History - The guide to UK film and television archives in the arts public sector. Includes a map showing the regions covered by arts regional archives, and details of their collections.
- The Open Video Project - Sponsored by and developed at the Interaction Design archives Laboratory at archives the School of Information and Library archives Science, University of North archives Carolina Chapel Hill. archives The purpose of the Open archives Video Project archives is to collect and make available a repository archives archives of digitized
- Anthology Film Archives - Preserves and exhibits film and video with a arts focus on independent and avant-garde cinema. Holdings include arts books, periodicals, photographs, documents, manuscripts, letters, scripts, notebooks, arts and clippings. New York.
- American Film Institute: Louis B Mayer Library - Holds books, periodicals and special collections covering aspects of motion pictures and television. Collections include thousands of scripts and production records. Visitor information. Los Angeles, California.
- The Ransom Center - Film Collection - Located in Austin, Texas at the University of archives Texas. Various collections and reading rooms.
- Mediatèque - Streams 500 independent films and videos by Canadian arts media artists. Search by category, medium, length or arts years. Includes the SAW video forum. [English and arts French]
- George Eastman House: Motion Picture Collections - Collects and interprets images, films, and equipment in arts the disciplines arts of photography and motion pictures.
- The Douglas Fairbanks Sr. Museum - Collection includes over 1100 artifacts, photographs, posters, periodicals, archives films and silent movie memorabilia. Includes admission rates archives and hours, by appointment only. Located in Austin, archives Texas, United States.
- BBC Learning Studies - Video resources from the world\\'s largest educational TV archive, incorporating arts a full licence to use in education and training.
- Fortunoff Video Archive for Holocaust Testimonies - A collection of over 3,800 videotaped interviews with film witnesses and survivors of the Holocaust. Admission by film appointment during term time. Housed at Yale University film in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Screen Archive South East - The public sector moving image archive serving the archives South East arts of England, working to collect, preserve, archives provide access to and arts promote screen material related archives to the region.
- Internet Moving Images Archive - From the Prelinger Archive, thousands of digitalized industrial, educational, travel, film propaganda and other short films from 1903 to the 1970s film available for free, online.
- UCLA Film and Television Archive - California-based museum, containing over 220,000 films and television archives programs and arts newsreel footage. Items are available to archives the public via screenings, arts research facilities, and licensing archives as stock footage.
- Prelinger Archives - Collection of advertising, amateur, educational and industrial films archives that date film from 1903 to 1990. Historical and archives bibliographical resources on these film genres.
- Harvard Film Archive - Collects and screens fine foreign, art, historical, and archives other films.
- Northern Ireland Digital Film Archive - Collection contains 55 hours of moving images about arts Northern Ireland archives from 1897-2000, including drama, animation, documentaries, arts news, newsreels, and amateur archives films.
- Filmmakers Library - Collects, distributes, sells and leases documentary films and archives videos primarily film for educational use. Subjects include psychology, archives sociology, anthropology and multicultural film issues.
- ScreenSound Australia - Seeks to collect, preserve and share Australia\'s audio visual heritage.
- San Francisco Media Archive - Collection of historically important films. General information including donation guidelines.
- Academy Film Archive - Part of the Academy Foundation, the educational and arts cultural arm arts of the Academy of Motion Picture arts Arts and Sciences, located arts in Los Angeles. Collection arts includes over 100,000 items, covering some arts 70,000 individual arts titles.
MySQL - Cache Direct