Archives Documentary Techniques and Styles Photography
A 20th century research collection at the Smithsonian Institution consisting of images and their original captions as they appeared in period publications. A 40-year sample of innovation and invention.
Top: Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Documentary: Archives
- Top/Reference/Museums/Arts and Entertainment/Photography
- Science Service Historical Image Collection 1926-1976 - A 20th century research collection at the Smithsonian techniques and styles Institution consisting of images and their original captions techniques and styles as they appeared in period publications. A techniques and styles 40-year sample of innovation and invention.
- Werner Forman Archive - Selected photographs from over 100 published books on techniques and styles archives the great civilisations and tribal societies of the techniques and styles archives past.
- Greenpark Images - A unique collection of film and video footage dating back archives to the 1940\\'s and earlier, covering the UK and international archives subjects.
- Mayhem Photographics - Creative British photography and specialist historical images from archives re-enactment events, documentary including the English Civil War and archives Napoleonic War.
- The Bean Collection - A varied portfolio of Japanese portraits and landscapes by techniques and styles photographers Stillfried, Beato, Kazumasa, Farsari et al.
- Pictures of the Past - Images taken during the last century of street documentary scenes in documentary and around Alfreton (Derbyshire), UK.
- Reflective Images - Offer mail order prints of photographs of Welsh techniques and styles documentary towns and villages dating from 1890. Includes a techniques and styles documentary list of localities and scenes available.
- Images from S.V. Hougomont's passages - Depicting the journeys of the four-masted steel barque documentary "Hougomont" in techniques and styles the years 1927-1929.
- Reflections Archive Photography - A black and white photographic archive of Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside documentary and other areas of Britain up to the 1960s, hand documentary printed from high quality original glass plate negatives.
- The Civil War Photography Center - Devoted to the works of original Civil War archives photographers. Includes techniques and styles images, information on technical methods, and archives cameras. Located in Gettysburg, techniques and styles PA.
- LIFE photo archive hosted by Google - Includes a searchable database of photographs from the LIFE photo archive, stretching from the 1750s to today.
- Alinari - Preserves and exhibits over 800,000 vintage photographs and negatives. Contains archives exhibit details, a library, and a restoration laboratory. Located in archives Florence, Italy. [Italian and English]
- When They Were Young: A Photographic Retrospective of Childhood - Collection of black and white photographs featuring children. From the archives American Library of Congress.
- Lubavitch Archives - Articles, pictures and historical facts in regard to techniques and styles techniques and styles Chabad Lubavitch history.
- Photo Mazza - Over 70.000 colour slides of botany and zoology. Includes animals in action, under water photographs and wildlife.
- Gunby Photo Archive - Photographs on the invention of photography and its development.
- Guillaume Bourdet Photo Gallery - Including riots in London (Mayday 2001), Nepal, Pakistan, documentary Vietnam, Laos, documentary Turkey, Brighton.
MySQL - Cache Direct