American Archives Documentary Techniques and Styles
Uses electronic media to collect, preserve, and present the history of the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York, Virginia, and Pennsylvania and the public responses to them. It aims to contribute to the on-going effort by historians and archivists to r
Top: Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Documentary: Archives: American
- Americana Images - Archive of North American imagery taken by UK american based photographer, Scott Wishart.
- Cuba de Ayer - Extensive collection of photos of Havana\\'s cityscape during the pre-communist archives 1950s. By Joe E. Abraham.
- Chromogenics Historical Photographs - Over 50,000 historical photographs, mostly relating to the american history of american Humboldt County, California. Topics include logging, american planes, trains, automobiles, architecture.
- Los Viejos Tiempos (1930) - A collection of documentary and news footage of american the U.S. in the 1930s.
- American Photography: A Century of Images - Discover a century of photography through an interactive photolab and documentary feature topics.
- The Dust Bowl - The Wind Erosion Unit of the US Department of Agriculture documentary at Kansas State University maintains a multimedia archive with pictures documentary of dust storms and their damage.
- California Views Photo Collection - 80,000 images from 1855-1999. Views of Monterey, archives Cannery Row, the sardine fishing industry, John archives Steinbeck, Edward F. Ricketts, the California Missions, and archives the San Francisco earthquake aftermath.
- The September 11 Digital Archive - Uses electronic media to collect, preserve, and present the history of the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York, Virginia, and Pennsylvania and the public responses to them. It aims to contribute to the on-going effort by historians and archivists to r
- The American People - Portfolio of historical images from the USA by Alwyn Scott documentary Turner. Features indexed galleries and biographical information.
- William P. Gottlieb Photographs from the Golden Age of Jazz - The William P. Gottlieb Collection comprises of over 1600 photographs of celebrated American jazz artists.
- Navy ship photos - Library collection has over 500,000 images covering every american aspect of american the Navy from the Spanish American american War through the Gulf american War.
- Paraguay de Antes - Of Paraguay (1860-1960), based on the book "Asunción documentary de antaño" by Prof. Jorge Rubiani.
- Fauerbach Brewery - History of the Fauerbach Brewery and related breweries in Wisconsin archives including: Hausmann, Bierbauer, Haertel, and Sprecher. Ice boating and ice archives harvesting photos.
MySQL - Cache Direct