Ireland Cathedrals Churches History
A history and photographs of the neo-Gothic cathedral designed by the architects Pugin and Ashlin. It took 47 years to build, starting in 1868.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Religious: Christian: History: Churches: Cathedrals: Ireland
- Christ Church (Anglican) Cathedral, Dublin - The cathedral of Holy Trinity, commonly called Christ churches Church, was cathedrals founded by the Vikings, rebuilt by churches the Anglo-Normans restored by cathedrals the Victorians under George churches Edmund Street. This attractive official site cathedrals gives history, churches archive catalogue, images, and visit
- Christ Church (Anglican) Cathedral, Waterford - The only neo-classical Georgian cathedral in Ireland, designed cathedrals by John churches Roberts (1714-1796). The official site includes cathedrals a history and images, churches and a brief biography cathedrals of its architect.
- St Patrick's (Anglican) Cathedral, Dublin - The official site supplies a brief history.
- St Columb's Cathedral Londonderry - The official site includes a history and tour of this church completed in 1633 in the Gothic style.
- St. Fin Barre's (Anglican) Cathedral, Cork - The official site includes an illustrated history of ireland this cathedral designed in 1862 by Willliam Burges, ireland including a portrait and biography of the architect.
- St. Colman's Cathedral, Cobh, Co. Cork - A history and photographs of the neo-Gothic cathedral churches designed by churches the architects Pugin and Ashlin. It churches took 47 years to churches build, starting in 1868.
MySQL - Cache Direct