Projects Preservation Architecture
This Federal style house in Illinois, built in 1847, needs to be saved. Owners Wade and Tara Scharlau present its history and solicit donations towards its preservation.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Projects
- Our Victorian House - Restoration and renovation of a Victorian house in Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
- Steins Row Restoration - Karl H. Kleen records a historic landmark restoration projects in progress architecture in St. Louis, Missouri. Photographs and projects map of these stone architecture row houses built by projects German immigrants.
- Bonsall Field Barn Project - Project dedicated to the conservation and rebuilding of approximately 120 preservation ancient field barns on Bonsall Moor, Derbyshire, England.
- The Read House - This Federal style house in Illinois, built in projects 1847, needs projects to be saved. Owners Wade and projects Tara Scharlau present its projects history and solicit donations projects towards its preservation.
- Old Brewhouse - Project to convert the Italianate former Olympia Brewhouse preservation in Tumwater, Thurston County, Washington, USA into preservation a regional arts and cultural center. Includes an preservation explanatory drawing, photographs and proposal (in pdf format).
- Historic Lawrence Barn - The Lawrence Barn in Hollis, New Hampshire, is a double preservation English-style timber-framed barn with yet a third addition, one of preservation perhaps a half-dozen still remaining in New England. It is preservation to be reconstructed as community center.
- The Acroplis Restoration Project - The restoration of the ancient monuments on the hill in preservation the heart of Athens, Greece. An illustrated description of the preservation damage and destruction suffered by the monuments, methods of preservation intervention and progress reports.
- Cardigan Townscape Heritage Initiative - A programme by Ceredigion County Council with support architecture from other bodies to regenerate historic buildings within architecture this Welsh town. Includes examples of properties before architecture and after renovation, and tips on looking after architecture historic buildings.
- Barn Again! - A US program to preserve historic farm buildings architecture sponsored by the National Trust for Historic Preservation architecture and Successful Farming magazine. Articles, awards, photo tour, architecture bibliography.
- The Westcott House Foundation - Preserving a house built around 1904 and designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Mission, biography of Wright, the history and restoration of the house, features and links.
- The Winsford Trust - Aims to raise funds to restore the Winsford preservation Cottage Hospital, preservation which is an arts and crafts preservation building in Devon, England, preservation designed by Charles F. preservation A. Voysey. Includes photographs and original preservation plans.
- Marmaduke Forster House - This Victorian house in Pleasantville , NY, was preservation restored and projects revived to become an award-winning office preservation space. Includes history and projects images.
- Copped Hall Trust - Seeks to restore what is at present the preservation burnt out shell of a fine Georgian mansion preservation in Essex, England. Details of the trust, history, preservation education and future.
- BBC Restoration - A TV series which asks viewers to vote architecture for which projects one of 30 historic British buildings architecture should be restored. Information projects about the buildings and architecture instructions on how to donate.
- Chicago Historic Landmark - Aims to preserve the neo-classical Church of Shrine of Christ architecture the King in Chicago. Includes a history, description of its architecture present state, details of the restoration plans, and how to architecture donate.
- Deutsche Welle: Celebrating Dresden's Frauenkirche - Destroyed during the final months of World War projects II, Dresden\\'s projects Baroque Church of Our Lady has projects been rebuilt to its projects former glory during the projects past decade, serving as a symbol projects of reconciliation projects in reunited Germany.
- The Old Bridge of Mostar - General Engineering explains its restoration of this elegant historic bridge architecture in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and offers free CD-ROMs of its architecture plan for the restoration of the town of Mostar.
- Church House, South Tawton, Devon - Follows the restoration project on this 15th-century community preservation building. Also architecture gives details of facilities provided for preservation educational visits, exhibitions, and architecture other communal events.
- Conserving Tibetan Monasteries - The China Exploration and Research Society and Kham Aid Foundation projects provide information on their project to repair Buddhist monasteries projects and their mural paintings.
- The McPike Mansion - House in Alton, Illinois, built in 1869 to architecture designs by architecture Lucas Pfeiffenberger. History, restoration progress, paranormal architecture claims, events, media mentions architecture and visitor information.
- West Baden Springs Hotel - The major public areas of this magnificent structure have been architecture restored to their 1917 grandeur by Historic Landmarks Foundation of architecture Indiana and CFC Incorporated.
- Sacred Stones - Restoration and reconstruction at Vina in California of preservation the 12th architecture century Spanish Cistercian chapter house of preservation Santa Maria de Ovila. architecture Includes a history by preservation Margaret Burke, photographs, and reports in architecture pdf format.
- Arnett-Fullen House - Kate Remley and Dylan Williams introduce this fanciful architecture Victorian Gothic-Revival projects house in Boulder Colorado. Includes history, architecture historic and modern projects photographs, and the story architecture of the renovations.
- Nelson's Column Restoration 2006 - Describes the conservation and repair of the statue of Nelson projects in Trafalgar Square, London, and associated stonework by the firm, projects David Ball Restoration Ltd (DBR). Photographs with slideshow, the project, projects history and the team.
- Harris and Pearson Office Buildings - Restoration project of the office buildings of the former Harris preservation and Pearson Brickworks in Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, West Midlands. preservation Includes recollections of former workers.
- John's Modern Cabins News - News of historic preservation efforts on Route 66, architecture "the Main preservation Street of America". John\\'s Modern Cabins architecture is an old tourist preservation court just a few architecture miles south of Rolla, Missouri.
- Weedpatch Camp - The Arvin Federal Government Camp for migrant workers was portrayed architecture as Weedpatch Camp in John Steinbeck\\'s novel "The Grapes of architecture Wrath". Information about the preservation of the camp, photographs and architecture history are provided.
- Save the Bowen - Aims to save the historic Bowen building of the Bartonville State Hospital, Illinois. Includes plans and photographs.
- The Restoration of the Church of the Transfiguration in Kizhi - Kizhi state open-air museum reserve includes a detailed architecture schedule of architecture the restoration of the main church architecture on the island of architecture Kizhi - the Church architecture of the Transfiguration.
MySQL - Cache Direct