Preservation Architecture Arts
Aims to preserve and reconstruct ancient wooden buildings, involving business and educational partners from eight European countries. News, projects, personnel.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Preservation
- Top/Business/Construction and Maintenance/Historic Preservation
- Top/Home/Home Improvement/Restoration
- Riwaq - Centre for Architectural Conservation - Aims to safeguard Palestinian heritage. Projects, including a national register, preservation publications, on-line exhibition of Palestinian tiles.
- PreserveLA.com - A forum and clearinghouse for the latest news, information, and preservation techniques concerning historic preservation and the history of Los Angeles preservation and Southern California.
- Cultural Heritage Search Engine - A directory of sites related to the conservation of cultural preservation heritage - the natural and urban landscape. English and Italian. preservation
- Cultural Heritage in South-Eastern Europe - International initiative coordinated by UNESCO, aimed at strengthening architecture regional cooperation for the protection and promotion of architecture South-East European cultural heritage.
- Building Conservation - Cathedral Communications provides a directory of building conservation architecture companies, courses preservation and organizations, mainly in the United architecture Kingdom. Also on-line articles preservation and events listing.
- Ortygia - Architect Sergio Tinè uses his experience of conserving preservation historic buildings preservation in the island of Ortygia to preservation propose a code of preservation professional practice for urban preservation conservation.
- Donhead Publishing - Specializes in practical books on building conservation, preservation preservation and heritage. Also publishes the Journal of Architectural preservation Conservation: abstracts online.
- Parabow - Aims to preserve and reconstruct ancient wooden buildings, involving business and educational partners from eight European countries. News, projects, personnel.
- Preserve Net - Cornell University\\'s resource for US preservationists includes listings arts of job architecture opportunities and conferences, along with a arts directory of web-sites architecture related to historic preservation.
- Old House Journal - Online magazine. Preservation advice for owners of old architecture homes, restoration architecture directory, products, classifieds, bulletin boards.
- Preservation Alumni - Independent organization of friends and alumni of the Columbia University Historic Preservation Program.
- The Conservation Glossary - Architectural, building and conservation terms explained by Neil Grieve of architecture The Centre for Conservation and Urban Studies, University of Dundee.
- Masonry Conservation Research Group - In the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen describes its research preservation into building stone decay, conservation and historic preservation.
- Preservation Directory - Resources and research tools for historic preservation and arts cultural resource management in the US. Lists arts preservation organizations, programs, historic property for sale, news arts and events.
- Preserve and Protect - A not-for-profit corporation providing space on the web architecture for historic preservation and environmental protection organizations.
- Restoration Trades Exchange - An online business exchange for the building restoration field in arts America, featuring directories, job listings, trade forums, regional information.
- Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage - The text of the convention provided by Law-Ref.org preservation is fully indexed and crosslinked with other international preservation documents.
- Cultural Heritage Charters and Standards - A review of the principal UNESCO and ICOMOS charters and preservation standards for the preservation of cultural heritage by preservation J.K. Gillon.
- Pond Lily Mill Restorations - Ted Hazen supplies extensive, illustrated information on the history and technology of flour milling in America, and the restoration of watermills, with bibliography.
- Preservation - Umbrella and portal for interrelated sites intended to help meet needs of the US preservation community. Sections include education and training, partnerships, networking, trades, resources.
- Ecole d'Avignon - Offers courses and consulting in historic preservation, decorative painting, and arts traditional building techniques. Avignon, France.
- USGS National Geologic Lexicon Database - Find out about US stone names here.
- Heritage Preservation Services - The US National Park Service provides illustrated guidelines architecture for rehabilitating historic properties, preservation briefs, information on architecture tax incentives and a catalog of its publications.
- National Center for Preservation Technology and Training - The U.S. National Park Service provides searchable databases arts on training, arts materials, job opportunities, conferences, funding and arts its grants and projects.
MySQL - Cache Direct