Organizations Preservation Architecture
Aims to advance the application of technology to the conservation of the built environment. Conference, bulletin, membership, local chapters, scholarships.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Organizations
- Historical Heritage Protection Foundation Turkey - A non-profit, non-political organization dedicated to excavating, consolidating and restoring architecture cultural properties in Turkey and elsewhere. Includes details of projects.
- World Monuments Fund - Private, nonprofit organization for preserving art and architecture, based in organizations New York. Photographs and descriptions of 100 most endangered sites. organizations Projects, Jewish Heritage, trips, publications.
- Committee of Struggle against Gold Mining in Chalkidiki - Opposition to the building of a gold plant in Olympias.
- Sociedade dos Amigos dos Jardins Europa e Paulistano - Neighborhood group aiming to preserve the "Garden City" districts of organizations São Paulo, Brazil, designed by British architects Barry Parker and organizations Raymond Unwin in the 1920s. Site in Portuguese and English.
- Atomic Age Alliance - A volunteer organization dedicated to celebrating and preserving historic Mid organizations Century Modernism and Atomic Age design and architecture.
- Heritage Conservation Network - A non-profit organization promoting the conservation of historic organizations architecture and sites. Hands-on preservation workshops are held organizations at sites around the world.
- International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property - Created by UNESCO to promote conservation of monuments and sites architecture of historical, artistic and archaeological interest. Headquarters in Rome. Activities, architecture events calendar, image archive, training directory. English and French versions
- Ballarat Heritagewatch - An organisation committed to maintaining the best aspects of the City of Ballarat’s distinctive character - especially its heritage buildings and gold-rush era streetscapes.
- Beijing Cultural Heritage Protection Center - CHP is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, which undertakes a range of training activities, organizes grassroots projects, and provides consultation services to government units and local communities in heritage protection law and in strategies f
- An Taisce: The National Trust for Ireland - Concerned with conserving the best of Ireland\\'s heritage, architecture both built organizations and natural. Policy, environmental programs, National architecture Spring Clean, planning, events.
- Falmouth Heritage Renewal - A United States-based non-profit organization dedicated to saving the cultural organizations and historical heritage of Falmouth, Jamaica. Mission, illustrated history of organizations Falmouth, programs, partners and news.
- Promotion of Monuments in Curaçao - PROMO aims to preserve, conserve and maintain historical buildings in preservation Curaçao (Netherlands Antilles). Includes photo gallery of buildings.
- World Heritage - Elegant site from UNESCO explaining the choice of organizations certain buildings and sites as World Heritage. List organizations with pictures and information available on each. French organizations and English language options.
- The Tibet Heritage Fund - Organized, funded and supervised the protection and restoration preservation of the organizations ancient secular buildings on the Lhasa preservation Barkor, many originally scheduled organizations for demolition.
- International Council on Monuments and Sites - A non-governmental organization of professionals dedicated to the preservation conservation of the world\\'s historic monuments and sites. preservation General Assembly, news, national committees, scientific committees. English preservation and French versions.
- Swedish Foundation for Cultural Heritage without Borders - Aims to restore cultural property in those areas ravaged by organizations conflicts, catastrophes or endangered in other ways. News, activities, appeal organizations for support.
- Maisons Privées - A French-based non-profit organization dedicated to saving and architecture promoting the architecture diversity of twentieth and twenty-first century architecture architecture.
- Petra National Trust - Society for the preservation of the antiquities, environment architecture and cultural heritage of the World Heritage Site architecture of Petra in Jordan. Mission, values, administration, membership, architecture funding.
- Association for Preservation Technology International - Aims to advance the application of technology to organizations the conservation architecture of the built environment. Conference, bulletin, organizations membership, local chapters, scholarships.
MySQL - Cache Direct