United Kingdom Organizations Preservation Architecture
Dedicated to the study and conservation of ancient monuments, historic buildings and fine old craftsmanship in the UK. Aims, officers, membership, casework, lecture series and publications.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Organizations: United Kingdom
- Association of Preservation Trusts - Representative body for building preservation trusts in the united kingdom United organizations Kingdom. Offers its members practical advice and united kingdom support. Sources organizations of finance, success stories, conference, meetings, united kingdom newsletter.
- Dundee Historic Environment Trust - Promotes and encourages the preservation and understanding of historic buildings united kingdom in Dundee, Scotland, through the provision of grants, information and united kingdom events.
- Devon Earth Building Association - Supports research into and the conservation of earth buildings in preservation the South West of England. Includes leaflets, newsletters and bibliography preservation covering all aspects of building with earth.
- Ancient Monuments Society - Dedicated to the study and conservation of ancient united kingdom monuments, historic buildings and fine old craftsmanship in united kingdom the UK. Aims, officers, membership, casework, lecture series united kingdom and publications.
- Maintain our Heritage - A not-for-profit organisation conducting a research programme into the benefits of regular maintenance and a pilot service in the Bath area. Includes research findings.
- Glasgow Buildings Preservation Trust - Runs Doors Open Day in Glasgow in September and restores buildings. Programme, membership, projects and annual report.
- Chimneypot Preservation Society - Hopes to raise awareness of the value of organizations this aspect of our built heritage.
- The Victorian Society - Campaigns for the preservation of Victorian and Edwardian buildings in organizations England and Wales.
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation - The professional institute which represents conservation professionals in the public and private sectors in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Quarterly magazine 'Context'.
- Landmark Trust - A charity which rescues buildings of historic interest or architectural organizations importance and gives them a new life by making them organizations available to stay in for holidays. The official site gives organizations sample pages from the handbook.
- Worcestershire and Dudley Historic Churches Trust - Seeks to award grants toward the preservation, repair, or improvement of any Christian Church within the geographical area of the Diocese of Worcester or the county of Worcestershire. Includes aims, annual report and church tours.
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society - Promotes the appreciation and conservation of architecture from preservation the prehistoric to the present in the nine preservation counties of Ulster.
- Wilts and Berks Canal Trust - A registered charity committed to the restoration of the Wilts and Berks Canal, the central section of the Wessex Waterways Network. Includes news, history, and images.
- Hearth - A charity that restores historic buildings in Northern Ireland that preservation are at risk, and provides social housing for rent. Projects, preservation news, tenant pages.
- Friends of City Churches - Aims to foster awareness of City of London churches and organizations ensure their preservation. Features a clickable map and index leading organizations to details of opening hours.
- National Piers Society - Promoting and sustaining interest in the preservation and united kingdom continued enjoyment of Seaside Piers. News, images of united kingdom surviving and lost British piers.
- Conference on Training in Architectural Conservation - A UK-registered charity that aims to improve the preservation standard of education for everyone involved in conservation preservation including professionals, craftspeople and building owners.
- Historic Chapels Trust - Aims to take into ownership and preserve redundant chapels and other places of worship in England of outstanding architectural and historic interest.
- Warley Woods Community Trust - Aims to restore and maintain this urban parkland in Smethwick organizations designed by landscape architect Humphry Repton. History, news, activities, notes organizations for teachers, membership and committee.
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings - Founded by William Morris in 1877 to counteract preservation the organizations destructive \\'restoration\\' of medieval buildings by preservation Victorian architects. Activities, organizations publications, events, course for preservation home owners.
- The Churches Conservation Trust - Over 300 historic churches throughout England for people to visit, with search facilities via county, region and key features.
- The Lutyens Trust - An educational charity which acts as a source united kingdom of united kingdom information and help on the care and united kingdom maintenance of united kingdom the works of Sir Edwin Lutyens. united kingdom Biography, chronology, works united kingdom and bibliography.
- Cathedral Camps - Young volunteers conserving Britain\\'s architectural treasures. Information, volunteer comment, photo united kingdom gallery, forum. English and Italian language options.
- Heritage Trust of Lincolnshire - Aims to protect, preserve, promote and present the heritage of organizations the county. Photographs and details of historic buildings, with information organizations for visitors.
- Friends of St Mary's Church, Cricklade - Aims to raise funds for the care and organizations maintenance of organizations the church. Membership form, constitution, newsletters, organizations church history.
- The International Council on Monuments and Sites: UK - The UK section of the international non-governmental organization organizations of professionals, united kingdom dedicated to the conservation of the organizations world\'s historic monuments and united kingdom sites.
- Heritage Works - A registered charity that regenerates historic buildings whose preservation cost of repair is uneconomic for the private preservation sector. Staff, trustees and projects.
- Colchester Civic Society - Aims to help preserve, develop and improve local united kingdom amenities. united kingdom Policies, officers, activities.
- Jersey Heritage Trust - An independent organisation which receives an annual grant preservation from the organizations States of Jersey to support its preservation running costs. Responsible for organizations the island\'s major historic preservation sites and museums.
- Capel: The Chapels Heritage Society - Capel encourages the study and preservation of the united kingdom Nonconformist organizations chapels of Wales. Hosted by RCAHMW.
- Carved Stones Advisor Project - Dedicated to promoting the enjoyment and protection of Scottish graveyards.
- Save Stonehenge - A campaign against upgrading the A303 road through preservation the Stonehenge united kingdom World Heritage Site, Wiltshire, England.
- Georgian Group - The group campaigns against the neglect, maltreatment and preservation destruction of united kingdom Georgian buildings, parks and gardens in preservation England and Wales. Activities, united kingdom publications, invitation to join.
- Bath Preservation Trust - Aims to preserve the unique architectural heritage of organizations a World Heritage City. Maps and directions, news, organizations museums run by the Trust.
- The Twentieth Century Society - Aims to safeguard the heritage of architecture and design in Britain from 1914 onwards. Aims, history, activities, casework, news, publications and membership of the society.
- Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland - For the study and protection of Scottish architecture. organizations The society\'s united kingdom activities and publications.
- Round Tower Churches Society - Works for the preservation of churches with round towers, mostly found in East Anglia, and investigates their history. Council members, application to join, churches to visit, tour programme.
- Architectural Heritage Fund - Helps voluntary and community groups to repair and regenerate historic buildings, with grants, loans, advice and publications.
- The Regency Society - A registered charity which campaigns for the preservation and enhancement of the historic architecture of Brighton and Hove. Issues, events, lectures, newsletter.
- The Industrial Buildings Preservation Trust - IBPT takes on buildings of historical significance that preservation have no future in the ordinary market place. preservation Aims, board.
MySQL - Cache Direct