Greek Classical Studies Arts
A few rare but classic works, edited and translated into modern English (apart from original Middle English texts). Includes works from all over ancient and medieval Europe.
Top: Arts: Classical Studies: Greek
- Top/Society/History/By Time Period/Ancient/Greece
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Languages/Natural/Indo-European/Hellenic/Classical Greek
- Lives of the Ten Orators - Biographies of Antiphon, Andocides, Lysias, Isocrates, Isaeus, Aeschines, greek Lycurgus, Demosthenes, greek Hyperides, and Dinarchus.
- Perseus Project: Classics Library - English translations in hypertext.
- Greek Literature in Translation - Features texts of Antigone, Oedipus, and Agamemnon with classical studies notes on Greek literature, translated by D. W. classical studies Myatt.
- Berkeley's Online Medieval and Classics Library - A few rare but classic works, edited and greek translated into greek modern English (apart from original Middle greek English texts). Includes works greek from all over ancient greek and medieval Europe.
- Liturgy of Love - Translation of the Proclamation of the Order of arts Philotes arts (Liturgia Philotetos) of Epaphroditus.
- Introduction to ancient Greek Classics - by Anthony F. Beavers; a lively exploration to arts the classic arts Hellenic way of thinking
- Greek Mythology and Pre-History - William Harris looks at the Greek myths as classical studies part arts of a tradition of history.
- Languages and Dialects of Greece Timeline - Dialects of Ancient Greek. Changes in the language greek from ancient greek to Koine to modern Greek.
- Ancient Greece Links - Annotated links to literature, archaeology, and associations from arts e-Classics.
- The Suda On Line (SOL) - Searchable translations and forum for Byzantine lexicography.
- The Greek Word - Three Millennia of Greek Literature - A bilingual (Greek / English) anthology of greek all periods classical studies of Greek literature, including downloadable versions greek and language learning tools.
- Nonnus' Dionysiaca - Summary and discussion of 12 articles published by greek R. F. Newbold from 1981-2001 on the 5th greek century Greek epic, The Dionysiaca, by Nonnus of greek Panopolis. At the Centre for European Studies and greek General Linguistics, University of Adelaide.
- 15 Ancient Greek Heroes from Plutarch's Lives - by Wilmot H. McCutchen; focuses on the classic biographies of Theseus, Lycurgus, Solon, Aristides, Pericles, Nicias, Agesilaus, Pelopidas, Dion, Timoleon, Alexander the Great, Phocion, Pyrrhus, Agis, and Philopoemen.
- The music of ancient Greeks-Early epic and lyrical poetry - A reconstruction of the music of ancient Greeks by Ioannidis Nikolaos. Audio, original Greek texts and English translations.
MySQL - Cache Direct