Classical Studies Arts
Provides 441 online works of classical literature with a powerful search facility. A booklist links directly to relevant pages in online bookshops. Classical trivia questions can be posted and answered.
Top: Arts: Classical Studies
- Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents - The Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents classical studies was established in 1995 under the auspices of classical studies Oxford University\\'s Faculty of Literae Humaniores to provide classical studies a focus for the study of ancient documents classical studies in Oxford.
- San Antonio College LitWeb Classical Literature Outline - A good, diverse hypertext list
- Ancient History Sourcebook - Extensive selection of links, study guides, and articles pertaining to the ancient Near East and ancient Mediterranean worlds, as well as some public domain translations of classical texts. At Fordham.
- Summer Courses in the Classics - A list of classics courses offered during the classical studies summer classical studies by colleges and universities throughout the world, classical studies sorted by classical studies discipline and subject of study.
- Classics Technology Center - A repository of tools such as guides, games, and glossaries arts for educators and other classicists, to enhance the use of arts computer technology in classics education.
- Shakespeare's Sources Online: Latin and Greek Authors - Lists links to translations and texts of classical sources used by William Shakespeare.
- Internet Resources for Classical Studies - Book reviews, bibliography, and language, art, culture, and mythology links arts for students of antiquity. From Indiana University.
- Greek 'n' Stuff - Learn biblical Greek or classical Latin. Bible nuggets. Homeschool links/classical links/family pages.
- What Do You Want to Know Today? - Includes searches on indexes to scholarly journals, dictionaries, arts image archives, listserve archives, online translators, and Classics arts web search engines.
- Orange St. Press Classics - Free classic literature in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). View classical studies online, download, print.
- Alexandria on the Web - Materials on the relationship between cosmology, philosophy, myth, and culture, sponsored by the Alexandria journal.
- Corinth Computer Project - Extensive multimedia site incorporating historical, literary and archaeological information from arts Corinth, Greece during the Roman era. Suitable for scholars, students, arts and the public at large.
- Leuven Database of Ancient Books (LDAB) - Searchable database aiming to catalog all ancient literary classical studies texts with information including a description of the classical studies text, language, medium, authors, current location, and plates. classical studies Sponsored by the Catholic University of Leuven.
- Classics Unveiled - Portal to three reference and resource sites for ancient Roman history, culture, and daily life; Greek mythology; and Latin vocabulary words.
- Latin and Greek Authors on the Web - Listings of websites and webpages that are devoted arts to a particular Latin or Greek author, including arts texts.
- Classical Literature/Language at About.com - Collection of resources and links pertaining to the arts Greco-Roman authors arts and literature.
- Ancient World - ZIP files of plain text translations of Greek classical studies and arts Latin writers of antiquity, as well as classical studies links to arts other sites about ancient civilization and classical studies literature.
- Voice of the Shuttle: Classical Studies - A large index of links to various classical history, art, archaeology, language and literature journals, texts, syllabi, forums, and other resources. From the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Text Tools and Lexica - From The Perseus Project. Includes an English/Greek Word Search, English/Latin classical studies Word Search, Liddell Scott-Jones Greek Lexicon, and Lewis and Short classical studies Latin Dictionary.
- Studies in the Classics - Essays, texts, and studies on classical literature and classical studies language from Prof. William Harris of Middlebury College.
- Library, Bibliographic, & Lexical Resources - "Library and Textual Resources Bibliographical Assistance classical studies Periodicals Publishers\\' Catalogues and classical studies On-Line Bookstores Grammars, Lexical Resources ... classical studies " all related to the Classics.
- Library of Congress Resources for Greek and Latin Classics - Resources for studying Classical and Medieval literature.
- The Internet Classics Archive - Provides 441 online works of classical literature with a powerful search facility. A booklist links directly to relevant pages in online bookshops. Classical trivia questions can be posted and answered.
- Textkit - Language learning site which provides free Greek and Latin grammars, reading material, classical e-books and other learning resources and downloads.
- Diotima - An interdisciplinary resource for the study of patterns of gender classical studies around the ancient Mediterranean and as a forum for collaboration classical studies among instructors who teach courses about women and gender in classical studies the ancient world. Includes course materials, the beginnings
- Ancient Scripts of the World - Indexed by region, with articles on writing systems, classical studies sounds and phonetics, historical linguistics, and related study classical studies materials.
- Maecenas: Images of Ancient Greece and Rome - Images of Ancient Greece and Rome, free for non-commercial download arts and use.
- Literary Resources - A list of classical and Biblical-oriented websites maintained arts by a classical studies professor at Rutgers University.
- Classical Studies (humanities.classics) FAQ - Frequently asked questions for the newsgroup humanities.classics. Includes bibliographies, glossaries arts and compendia of mythological characters. Maintenance ceased August 2000.
- Greek and Latin Language Resources - A collection of Classics links from a Graeco-Roman classical studies Neo-pagan arts site.
- Stoa Consortium - The Stoa Consortium provides a venue for the arts exploration of arts innovations in scholarly communication, with a arts focus on Classics and arts Classical Archaeology. It arts hosts numerous classical electronic projects, guides arts to best arts practices, fora, a CVS and a weblog.
- A Bibliography of the Ancient Novel - An initial bibliography of the ancient Novel, related genres and classical studies interesting secondary literature, with more than 2000 items.
- Torrey Philemon's Muses - Articles on mythology and ancient Greek/Roman literature, and arts resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct