Organizations Classical Studies Arts
A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the study of Latin, Greek, classical art and archaeology, and ancient history in North Carolina.
Top: Arts: Classical Studies: Organizations
- Ontario Classical Association - A society dedicated to the promotion of Classical arts Studies in arts the Canadian province of Ontario, founded arts in 1944.
- The Classical Association Leeds & District Branch - Provides overview of activities, current programme, list of officers, and arts school services.
- American Classical League - Founded in 1919 for the purpose of fostering the study of classical languages in the United States and Canada. Membership is open to anyone committed to the preservation and advancement of the heritage of Greece and Rome.
- Friends of Phanagoria - A collaborative classical archaeology project between the Institute organizations of Archaeology of the Russian Academy of Sciences organizations and the Royal Holloway Hellenic Institute, in Phanagoria, organizations Greece.
- North Carolina Classical Association - A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the study arts of Latin, arts Greek, classical art and archaeology, and arts ancient history in North arts Carolina.
- Texas Classical Association - An organization for professors and teachers, and future arts professors and classical studies teachers, of the classics in Texas.
- Australian Society for Classical Studies - Open to those engaged in teaching or research organizations in the languages, literature, history, thought and archaeology organizations of the ancient world.
- New Jersey Classical Association - List of resources for high school Latin instructors.
- Friends of Classics - A society for anyone interested in the world classical studies of arts the ancient Greeks and Romans. Membership information, classical studies officers, publications arts and news, reviews, and calendar of classical studies events.
- Pennsylvania Classical Association - A non-profit professional organization of Pennsylvanian teachers and arts professors in organizations Classics, Latin, Greek and related disciplines.
- Classical Association of the Empire State - A not-for-profit professional association of teachers and professors arts of ancient organizations Greek and Latin in New York.
- Classical Association of Scotland - Founded in 1902. Links to departments, events, and classicists in Scotland.
- Classical Association of the Pacific Northwest - Membership directory, officers, history, bulletins, and information on scholarships and competitions.
- Colorado Classics Association - Serves primary, secondary, and post-secondary educators in the fields of classical studies Classical Greek and Roman language and literature, culture, history, and classical studies mythology in Colorado. Newsletter, pedagogical tools, background, and links offered classical studies online.
- Classical Association of the Atlantic States - Unites residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, classical studies Delaware, organizations Maryland and the District of Columbia who classical studies are students, organizations teachers, and devotees of Greco-Roman languages, classical studies literature and culture.
- Washington Classical Society - A non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting an appreciation of classical studies the cultural legacy of Classical Greece and Rome throughout the classical studies Washington, DC area.
- Council of University Classical Departments - Professional forum for all teachers of classical Greek and Roman classical studies subjects in British universities.
- Tennessee Classical Association - Promotes the study of Latin and Greek in the Tennessee arts and facilitates communication among classicists. Directory, announcements, job openings, and arts links to organizations and related resources..
- Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT) - Teaching resources, publications, related links, and event information classical studies from arts the UK-based educators' organization.
- Resources for Classics - Portal site to UK Classical Organisations with teaching arts and learning resources, including Classical links pages, search arts engine and online bookshop.
- American Philological Association - Principal learned society in North America for the arts study of organizations ancient Greek and Roman languages, literatures, arts and civilizations, founded in organizations 1869. Awards, directory of arts members, lecture and conference information, classical organizations studies education arts and professional
- The Classical Association - The Classical Association is the largest classical organisation in Great arts Britain. Its website includes details of its journals, publications, arts annual conference and other classical events, and how to become arts a member.
- Classical Association of the Middle West and South - An organization of teachers and professors of Latin, arts Greek, and organizations all other studies which focus on arts the world of classical organizations antiquity, in the Midwestern arts and Southern US. Administration information, awards organizations and scholarships, arts and meetings and announcement provid
- Classical Association of Virginia - Announcements, calendar and program, membership information, job placement arts service, and arts links.
MySQL - Cache Direct