Archaeology Social Sciences
Archaeology and related subjects presented through streaming media by the Oregon-based Archaeological Legacy Institute. Videos can be viewed on-line and purchased.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences
- Top/Society/Crime/Theft/Art and Antiquities
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/Archaeology
Wikipedia Portal: Archaeology - A gateway to the many articles on archaeology in this online collaborative encyclopedia. Includes news and featured articles and images.
- AOR Archaeology - Downloads, links, and articles concerning methodology, cultures, and terms.
- What is Archaeology? - An illustrated introduction from the Department of Anthropology archaeology at the science University of South Dakota.
- Archaeological Research Resources - Internet directory maintained by Historic Archaeological Research of science history and science archaeology web sites, including organizations, directories, science technical references, online publications.
- Archaeology: An Introduction - Kevin Greene\\'s selection of Internet links to supplement archaeology the 4th social sciences edition of his book, by chapter archaeology and section, with alphabetical social sciences index.
- The Archaeology Channel - Archaeology and related subjects presented through streaming media social sciences by social sciences the Oregon-based Archaeological Legacy Institute. Videos can social sciences be viewed social sciences on-line and purchased.
- About.com: Archaeology - Articles and directory of Internet sites, including a social sciences world atlas of archaeology on the web.
- Saving Antiquities For Everyone - Highlights issues related to cultural heritage and its archaeology vulnerability to looting and the illicit antiquities trade. archaeology SAFE\\'s mission is to increase public awareness of archaeology the importance of preserving cultural heritage worldwide.
- ArchNet - The archaeology section of the World Wide Web Virtual Library.
- Bibliographies for Anthropological Research - Tennessee Archaeology Net provides categorized bibliographies.
- ArchaeologyOnline - Archaeology web sites, with some anthropology thrown in.
- Archaeological Adventure - A ThinkQuest project explaining the discipline and its archaeology methods and social sciences techniques. Examples of significant discoveries including archaeology Troy, Shiqmim, the Egyptian social sciences Pyramids. Glossary.
- ArchArt - A directory of photographs for educational use relating social sciences to social sciences archaeology and art history.
- The Thera Dialogues - Archaeological sites, by definition, are places where the living wander carelessly among the concentrated shades of the dead.
- Cultural Protection Treaties and Other International Agreements - List of treaties and agreements dealing with cultural property. From archaeology the Multilaterals Project at Edwin Ginn Library, Tufts University. The archaeology is tasked with recording treaties of diverse conternt and application.
- Cultural Resource Management Network - Offers a source of jobs, news, announcements, consultant science listings, and archaeology resources for students and professionals interested science in archaeology, historic preservation, archaeology museums, and architectural history.
- Yahoo Groups: Archaeology - Descriptive list of all the Yahoo discussion groups social sciences on archaeology archaeological topics, moderated and unmoderated.
- Unearthing Cultural Treasures - Op ed piece from the St. Petersburg Times.
- Archaeology Pages - Archaeology related articles and galleries by James Q. archaeology Jacobs, covering archaeology archaeogeodesy, prehistory, paleoanthropology, the Andes, Mesoamerica, archaeology American Southwest and rock archaeology art.
- Archaeology Info - Covers significant discoveries from archaeology about human origins. social sciences Illustrated social sciences descriptions of hominids, with references. Articles, images, social sciences bookstore and social sciences links.
- Introduction to Ancient Culture - Virtual trip through ancient sites across the world.
- Michael's Archaeology Page - An introduction to the science of archaeology.
- ARCH-L - General archaeology listserv from Texas A&M University.
- Archaeolink - Reviewed and categorized directory of resources on archaeology, anthropology, and ancient civilizations.
- Archeology - An introduction by Ragz-International: the subject matter, history, social sciences specializations, methods and techniques.
MySQL - Cache Direct