Exhibitions Costumes Arts
Image gallery of fantasy and Renaissance costumes, special effects makeup, art, and parody bears, created by husband and wife team Josef and Kit Matulich of Ohio.
Top: Arts: Costumes: Exhibitions
- Top/Reference/Museums/History/Living History and Open Air
- Top/Reference/Museums/Arts and Entertainment/Textile and Costume
- Dalmatian Alley Studios - Image gallery of fantasy and Renaissance costumes, special exhibitions effects makeup, costumes art, and parody bears, created by exhibitions husband and wife team costumes Josef and Kit Matulich exhibitions of Ohio.
- Gwenyver's Closet - Period, dancing, and movie-inspired costumes created by sisters costumes Gwenyver and arts Nancy. Images, tips, and commentary.
- Casa Mai: The Study - Personal history of costuming, image gallery, links, and costumes reviews of exhibitions costume books.
- Costume-ConNections - Official site of Costume-Con; convention usually scheduled February, exhibitions April, or exhibitions May. Mission statement, index of competition exhibitions entries and awards, FAQ, exhibitions news, book recommendations. Resource exhibitions list for the Washington, DC metro exhibitions area.
MySQL - Cache Direct