Book Arts Paper Crafts
Being created by scribes in a scriptorium in Wales, the St. John's Bible will be the first handwritten, illuminated Bible in the modern era.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Paper: Book Arts
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Supplies/Paper/Book Arts
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Binding and Finishing/Bookbinding
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Multiple Media Artists
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Printing/Processes/Letterpress
- Top/Reference/Museums/Museum Resources/Conservation and Preservation/Consultants
Book Arts Web - Reference site for all the book arts with tutorials, links, publications, galleries. Home page of the Book_Arts-L listserv.
- Havilah Press - Site highlighting the work, activities, and projects of book arts a book arts private press in the San Francisco Bay book arts Area which book arts focuses on letterpress printing with handpresses, book arts unique editions, and book arts hand bookbinding.
- Briar Press - A searchable site includes an online letterpress museum crafts and glossary, paper free downloadable eps images, and a crafts directory of resources.
- Gracie Sparkles Books - A gallery and shop featuring hand-bound books and other items paper created by gracie sparkles, a journalism student, bookbinder and printmaker paper from Ohio.
- Accent on Images - Online exhibition showcasing illustrated books in modern foreign paper languages from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries paper selected from the collections of the Libraries of paper The Claremont Colleges.
- Ukulele Books - Features a series of artist books made out of ukuleles by Peter and Donna Thomas.
- Personal Visions: Artists' Books at the Millennium: An Exhibitiion - An exhibition of artists\\' books from the collection book arts of the University of Delaware\\'s Special Collections Department. The web book arts exhibit mirrors an actual exhibition on view from January 15 book arts until June 9, 2002.
- About Bookbinding - Contains the entire contents of The Art of crafts Bookbinding, book arts published in London in 1897 and crafts The Care of Books book arts published in 1902.
- Ellen and Reed's Handcrafted Books - Handcrafted notebooks, journals, and photographs. Hardcover books paper plus books with leather and wooden covers. Located paper in Bellingham, Washington.
- The Collector's Guide - Conserving works in paper.
- Mission Creek Press - Artist\\'s books and custom commercial work created by Roberta Lavadour paper under the Mission Creek Press imprint. Located in the Blue paper Mountains of Eastern Oregon.
- Artists Books - Background material to the development of book printing, book arts type and the printing press. There are sections book arts on both the fine printing of the private book arts press movement and experimentation of book art.
- Sutton Hoo Press - A literary fine art press, publishes contemporary literature, poetry and fiction in hand bound, letterpress limited editions.
- Lost Crafts: The Printed Book - Contents of The Printed Book by Harry G. Aldis Cambridge at the University Press printed in 1916.
- Susan Angebranndt Books - Gallery of handbound artist and illustrated books.
- Foolscap Press - Bindery and Publishers - A small letterpress printing, hand binding and publishing paper company. Publish limited edition handmade books and do paper custom printing, binding and portfolio case construction.
- Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio - Bookbinding design and restoration of books as well book arts as preservation and presentation of important documents.
- Page Two, Inc - Resources and inspiration for artists and other specialists working in paper the fields of papermaking, printmaking, book design, letterpress, traditional/contemporary bookbinding, paper artists\' books, and related endeavors.
- Mosher Press - Website devoted to the history of what is described as paper "the first significant private press in America." Includes a biography paper of its founder, information on notable exhibitions and collections of paper Mosher Press editions, and other information valu
- Book Arts Jam - The yearly Book Arts Jam features the work book arts of paper more than 50 book artists, zine publishers, book arts letterpress printers, paper fine binders and printmakers. The Jam book arts takes place every paper fall on the campus of book arts Foothill College in Los paper Altos Hills, CA.
- Mark Hiner's Pop-Up Books - Paper engineer, Mark Hiner, shows examples of his crafts pop-ups and book arts interactive books. Includes a short history crafts of pop-ups and how book arts to make pop-up books.
- Bookbinding and Royal Bindings - Paul Tronson, A master bookbinder, restores antiquarian books, crafts bibles and crafts objects to period using original tools crafts and techniques.
- Boxcar Press - Boxcar Press publishes letterpress printed books and broadsides. crafts Offers printing book arts and photopolymer services to meet the crafts needs of artists, designers, book arts and others who love crafts fine printing.
- One Heart Press - Fine letterpress printers serving the San Francisco Bay paper Area and beyond. We print stationery, invitations and paper artists' books.
- Dreaming Mind Handmade Books - Don Drake of Dreaming Mind creates unique handmade book arts journals, albums, guest books, and appointment books. Creator book arts of the True Step binding system.
- Paper Birds - Handmade books and boxes made by book artist Joanne Kluba.
- Bridal Bookquet - Features the flower-shaped books the Bay Area Book paper Artists (BABA) made for a bridal wedding bookquet.
- If'n Books and Marks - Handmade by Debora Dormody at a small bindery in Rhode Island.
- Bay Area Book Arts - Provides resources for San Francisco area book artists, including a calendar, list of organizations, and directory of local stores and classes.
- Maher Bindery - Specializes in the restoration and repair of books. Also paper offers bookbinding, box making and blank books and journals.
- Colophon Page - Internet community of collectors, dealers, creators and lovers of the paper fine publishing arts.
- Conservation OnLine - Conservation OnLine (CoOL), a project of the Preservation Department of Stanford University Libraries, cover a wide spectrum of topics of interest to professionals involved with the conservation of library, archives and museum materials.
- Handmade Books by Joe Herring Jr. - Handmade books and blank books, bound by hand in three styles (Japanese Binding).
- Lark Sparrow Press - Lark Sparrow is a private press dedicated to contemporary works crafts of fiction and poetry.
- Confessions Of A Bookplate Junkie - A weblog by Lew Jaffe about collecting bookplates. paper Their design, history, and information about bookplates.
- Books By Hand - Handcrafted wooden-bound books and albums, some inset with an ammonite or Whitby jet.
- Book Art Museum - Publisher of rare and artistic books, collection of old printing paper machines and equipment, paper mill, typefoundery, exhibitions, educational programs. In paper English and Polish.
- Making Books with Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord - Tips and projects for teachers, parents, and children.
- CaiLun Info - Paper and book making resources, news, supplies, information, tools, techniques, crafts and artists.
- Ergo Pers - Publisher of books and editions of French and crafts English poetry.
- Gracia Haby and Louise Jennison - This site offers artists\\' books created by two paper contemporary visual book arts artists based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Peng Peng Wang's Art Conservation/Art Gallery - Art Conservation/Restoration for paintings, paper, books, and photographs book arts in crafts San Francisco Bay area. Artist\\'s books and book arts fabric art crafts created by Peng Peng Wang.
- Incline Press - A small, private press that prints limited-edition books by letterpress crafts using a platen press and binds them by hand. crafts Their books are usually illustrated, either with wood engravings or crafts cuts, linocuts or line blocks, and are often hand-coloured with crafts stenc
- Karen Hanmer - A gallery of installation, rebound, and altered books paper using a paper variety of materials and binding techniques.
- Book Sequence Gallery - Contains photo-based bookworks and photographs by Canadian artist Peter Sramek, as well as his students and other artists.
- Priscilla Foster Handmade Books - Priscilla Foster handmade books handcrafts fine custom scrapbooks, book arts photo paper albums, wedding albums, baby books, writing journals book arts and other paper custom albums.
- The St. John's Bible - Being created by scribes in a scriptorium in crafts Wales, the paper St. John\\'s Bible will be the crafts first handwritten, illuminated Bible paper in the modern era.
- Acme Bookbinding - Family owned full service bindery business based in crafts Charlestown, Massachusetts. Sells bindery, digital, and custom bindery crafts services.
- Binding Time and Space - Examining a Renaissance Italian Manuscript in the Computer Age.
MySQL - Cache Direct