Handspinning Textiles Crafts
A magazine devoted to all aspects of spinning. Includes indexes of back issues and subscription information. Also other Interweave Press spinning information.
Top: Arts: Crafts: Textiles: Handspinning
- SpinnySpinny - Articles, projects and resources on handspinning, weaving and handspinning fiber crafts, textiles including the author's textile blog.
- Modern History Sourcebook: The Loss of Woollen Spinning, 1794 - Social observations on the loss of woollen spinning crafts as a cottage industry in 1794
- Patsy Zawistoski - Teacher and author offering information on her workshops, videos for crafts sale, and online help.
- Ifanwy Fiber Works - Photographs of Shetland sheepdogs along with gifts and textiles items produced from their fur.
- Spin Off - A magazine devoted to all aspects of spinning. crafts Includes indexes of back issues and subscription information. crafts Also other Interweave Press spinning information.
- Northeast Handspinners Association - Dedicated to the art and craft of handspinning in northeast textiles US. Events calendar, information on The Gathering sponsored conference.
- Illinois Prairie Spinners - Programs and other information about Illinois Prairie Spinners, a handspinning handspinning guild that meets in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- An Tir: Spinners Guild - Group of spinners operating in the context of textiles the Society for Creative Anachronism. History, bibliography.
- The Spinning Wheel Sleuth - Periodical devoted to spinning wheels and related tools
- Yarnspinners Tales's Podcast - Discussions of handspinning fiber, equipment and technique plus textiles a monthly Spin In with music and stories textiles to spin along with.
- Insects that Damage Wool - Description, habits, and treatment of clothes moths and carpet beetles.
- Greater Los Angeles Spinning Guild - A group of spinners whose members come to spinning from a variety of fiber arts. Event calendar, membership form, newsletters, tips and tricks.
- HJS Studio - Fiber artist Holly Schaltz teaches contemporary interpretations of handspinning handspinning and handweaving. Includes class information, teacher biography handspinning and description of her process.
- Black Sheep Newsletter - A quarterly for sheep growers and fiber enthusiasts. Table of contents of current issues, subscriptions, books and back issues.
- Company of the Silver Spindle - A Guild operating within the Society for Creative crafts Anachronism. crafts Photo gallery, glossary of terms and crafts a list if spinning crafts deities.
- Spinning Wheel FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about spinning wheels, along with textiles build-one-yourself instructions and resources.
- Spinning Loft - A teaching facility dedicated to the promotion of fiber arts. Information about classes, recommended equipment, and events at the farm.
MySQL - Cache Direct