Industrial Design Arts
A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that are hard to use because they do not follow human factors principles.
Top: Arts: Design: Industrial
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Industrial and Organizational/Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Top/Science/Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Design
- American Modern, 1925-1940: Design for a New Age: The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Over 150 objects created by American industrial designers industrial including Norman arts Bel Geddes, Donald Deskey, Henry Dreyfuss, industrial Paul Frankl, and Eliel arts Saarinen.
- Core77 - Magazine and resource offering calendar of events, firm design listings, jobs arts section, forums, articles and competitions.
- Stanford Product Design - The program at Stanford University that teaches art arts to engineers arts and engineering to artists, resulting in arts well rounded product designers.
- Bad Human Factors Designs - A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that arts are hard arts to use because they do not arts follow human factors principles.
- Design Dictionary - A set of articles about designers and specific designs, some industrial include pictures.
MySQL - Cache Direct