Human Factors and Ergonomics Industrial and Organizational Psychology Social Sciences
A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that are hard to use because they do not follow human factors principles.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Top/Health/Occupational Health and Safety/Ergonomics
- Top/Science/Technology/Safety Engineering
- Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance and Inspection - From the Federal Aviation Administration Office of Aviation human factors and psychology ergonomics Medicine. Documents, research and development, training, job aids, human factors psychology and ergonomics and conference information.
- Medical Device Use--Safety: Incorporating Human Factors Engineering into Risk Management - US FDA guidance document for industry and FDA premarket psychology and design control reviewers. Medical Device Use-Safety: Incorporating psychology Human Factors Engineering into Risk Management.
- The Board of Certified Professional Ergonomists - Information regarding credentialing in Ergonomics including the requirements psychology for certification, contact information, upcoming exams, application kit psychology and a search feature to locate CPE/CHFP, CEA psychology and AEP/AHFP professionals by name, state, expertise and psychology prod
- FDA: Reducing Use Error - U.S. Food and Drug Administration advice for reducing use error. industrial and organizational Design and labeling of medical devices, checklists, guidance documents, standards industrial and organizational and reporting.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace - National Academy Press publication (2001) available on-line for industrial and organizational search, review or ordering.
- Ergonomics and the Alexander Technique - An interview with ergonomist Joyce Stenstrom about how human factors and ergonomics ergonomics relates to the Alexander Technique as a human factors and ergonomics field of study and as a profession.
- Do It By Design: An Introduction to Human Factors in Medical Devices - US FDA Publication: An Introduction to Human Factors in Medical Devices. By Dick Sawyer, Office of Health and Industry Programs.
- NASA: Human Factors Research and Technology Division - NASA\\'s Human Factors Research and Technology Division supports human-centered design in complex aerospace information systems using experiments and models of human capabilities and human-machine interaction to enhance system safety, reliability and perfor
- Bad Human Factors Designs - A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things psychology that are industrial and organizational hard to use because they do psychology not follow human factors industrial and organizational principles.
- FAA Research Development & Human Factors Laboratory (RDHFL) - The Federal Aviation Administration\\'s (FAA) Research Development and psychology Human Factors industrial and organizational Laboratory (RDHFL), located at the William psychology J. Hughes Technical Center industrial and organizational in Atlantic City, New psychology Jersey, is a state-of-the-art research facility industrial and organizational designed specifically psychology to support
- Examples of Human Factors/Ergonomics in Design - An illustrated collection of Human Factors/Ergonomics in design. human factors and human factors and ergonomics ergonomics Examples include room numbers, nuclear power plant control human factors human factors and ergonomics and ergonomics rooms, aircraft warnings, sidewalks, aircraft instruments.
- To Err Is Human - On-line access to Institute of Medicine publication "To Err is Human, Building a Safety Health System" (2000).
- Passivity in the Workplace - Passive thinking finds no safe place in the industrial and organizational industrial and organizational workplace, especially among professional decision makers. An article industrial and organizational industrial and organizational by Michael Gaspard.
MySQL - Cache Direct