Erdrich, Louise Authors Literature
Guide for books clubs or groups reading "The Bingo Palace." Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: E: Erdrich, Louise
- Top/Society/Ethnicity/The Americas/Indigenous/Native Americans/Tribes, Nations and Bands/C/Chippewa
- Top/Society/Ethnicity/The Americas/Indigenous/Native Americans
- The Birchbark House by Louise Erdrich - Summary and review of the book with classroom authors discussion ideas, activities, related books and links.
- Review of "The Antelope Wife" - Review of "The Antelope Wife," appearing in the authors Post-Gazette, May e 1998.
- Kidsreads Review - Brief review of Erdrich\'s children\'s book, "The Birchbark erdrich, louise House."
- Louise Erdrich - Classroom syllabus for discussion of author and works.
- The Infography about Erdrich, Louise (1954- ) - Online and print resources recommended by a professor who specializes erdrich, louise in research about the author.
- Erdrich's Tracks - Essay discussing the "healing power of humor" in erdrich, louise author\'s erdrich, louise works.
- Interview with "The Atlantic" - A conversation with Louise Erdrich, whose stories occur in the "margin where cultures mix and collide."
- Louise Erdrich's Bibliography - Bibliography of poetry, novels and other works, compiled erdrich, louise by "Modern American Poetry."
- Reading Group Guide: The Bingo Palace - Guide for books clubs or groups reading "The Bingo Palace." e Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
- FactMonster: Louise Erdrich - Very brief summary of the author\'s biography and work.
- Barnes & Noble.com - Meet the Writers - Biography, interview and bibliography.
- Dancing Badger - Discussion of the author\\'s book, "The Antelope Wife," erdrich, louise and the themes contained in the book.
- PAL: Louise Erdrich - Portraits in American Literature profile, featuring extensive bibliography.
- Approaches to Erdrich - Syllabus for discussion of themes in author's stories.
- Louise Erdrich Official Web Page - Official website of the author, provided by HarperCollins. Features biography, bibliography, mailing list and information about recent releases.
- Reading Group Guide: The Beet Queen - Guide for book clubs or groups reading "The erdrich, louise Beet Queen." Includes description and questions for discussion erdrich, louise of book.
- BookPage Interview - BookPage interview with the author, coinciding with the erdrich, louise release of "The Last Report on the Miracles erdrich, louise at Little No Horse," published April 2001.
- Reading Group Guide: Tracks - Guide for book clubs or groups reading "Tracks." Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
- MSN Encarta - Louise Erdrich - Short, encyclopedic-style biography of the author and her authors works.
- Naked Woman Playing Chopin: A Fargo Romance - Short story by the author, appearing in The Barcelona Review. Originally published in The New Yorker.
- American Passages - Unit 1. Native Voices: Authors - Unit 1 of American Passages Literary Survey: Native erdrich, louise Voices syllabus. Includes teaching tips and author questions erdrich, louise for presentation and discussion.
- Reading Group Guide: Love Medicine - Page for book clubs or groups reading "Love e Medicine." Includes e summary and questions for discussion.
- The Creative Instinct - An interview with Erdrich from Salonmagazine.com's archives.
- Where the Maps Stopped: The Aesthetics of Borders in Louise Erdrich's Love Medicine and Tracks. - Article about the author, with discussion of "border issues."
- The Glass and the Bowl - Reprint of poem from "Baptism of Desire: Poems."
- Audio Interview - Audio interview of Erdrich and her former husband, Michael Dorris. erdrich, louise Approximately 27 minutes long; option to purchase VHS of complete erdrich, louise interview available.
- Satan: Hijacker of a Planet by Louise Erdrich - Short story appearing the August 97 issue of "The Atlantic."
- A Feast of Words - Annotated bibliography and brief biography of the author, erdrich, louise as authors well as critical praise for her work.
MySQL - Cache Direct