Nabhan, Gary Paul Authors Literature
Gary Paul Nabhan is an ethnobiologist and co-founder of Native Seeds-Search. He won the John Burroughs Medal for nature writing in 1986 for his book Gathering the Desert. Nablan has also published more than 60 technical journal articles in numerous fields, including regional studies literature, ecology, conservation biology, linguistics, anthropology, and education, and has authored more than 200 magazine articles, poems, essays, and short stories.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: N: Nabhan, Gary Paul
- Northern Arizona University: Nablan - Profile, photographs, bibliography, and an interview with Nablan, n the first nabhan, gary paul director of the Center for Sustainable n Environments.
- Weekly Wire: Mother Mountains - Excerpt from the book Cultures Of Habitat: On nabhan, gary paul Nature, Culture, and Story.
- Trust for Public Land: Wild Wisdom - Interview by Susan Ives which focuses on Nablan\\'s 1993 book nabhan, gary paul with Stephen Trimble, The Geography of Childhood: Why Children Need nabhan, gary paul Wild Places.
- W.W. Norton: Coming Home to Eat - Reviews and an excerpt of the book published authors in 2001.
- Rain Taxi: Cultures of Habitat - Michael Wiegers' review of the book.
MySQL - Cache Direct