Nature Writing Genres Literature
University of Virginia catalogue of a collection of books, manuscripts, maps, engravings, and photographs related to nature writing about the state from the Seventeenth through Twentieth Centuries.
Top: Arts: Literature: Genres: Nature Writing
- Nature Study, Nature Writing: Past and Present - Brief bibliography by the Library of Congress.
- Landmarks of American Nature Writing - University of Virginia catalogue of a collection of books, manuscripts, nature writing maps, engravings, and photographs related to nature writing about the nature writing state from the Seventeenth through Twentieth Centuries.
- Association for the Study of Literature and Environment - Promotes the exchange of ideas and information about literature literature and genres other cultural representations that consider human literature relationships with the natural genres world.
- The Spirit of Butterflies: Myth, Magic, and Art - An inspiring book on butterflies and their significance in religion, genres mythology, superstition, literature, and the arts.
- Nature Writing from the Northern Tier - Annotated bibliography of books written about the natural world between Lake Michigan and the Rocky Mountains.
- Robert Winkler - Nature Writing - Excerpts, reviews, bird photos, and links from the author of nature writing "Going Wild: Adventures with Birds in the Suburban Wilderness."
- Naturewriting Resources and Inspiration - Profiles of authors, John Burroughs Medal Award recipients, literature quotations, techniques, Ron Harton\'s nature journal, submitted works, literature and links.
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment - Tables of contents and subscription information for this journal of literature ecological literary criticism, produced by the Association for the Study literature of Literature and Environment.
MySQL - Cache Direct