Quammen, David Authors Literature
Listing of the collection which includes published and unpublished works, short stories, correspondence, reviews, and audio and video recordings. Housed at the Texas Tech University library.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: Q: Quammen, David
- The Well: The Weeds Shall Inherit the Earth - Reproduction of an article by the author for authors The Independent quammen, david (London).
- Outside Bozeman: Preserving the Plenitude: - Article about the conservationist and longtime Bozeman, Montana resident.
- NPR: Charles Darwin and the Racing Asparagus - Robert Krulwich on Quammen\\'s book The Reluctant Mr. quammen, david Darwin, authors with excerpt and audio.
- Grist: Sine Quammen Non - David Roberts interview focusing on evolution and religion.
- National Geographic Adventure: Grand Canyon Quest - Quammen reflects on his assignment to kayak the q canyon. Includes audio and photo gallery.
- TARO: Inventory for the David Quammen Papers - Listing of the collection which includes published and unpublished works, quammen, david short stories, correspondence, reviews, and audio and video recordings. quammen, david Housed at the Texas Tech University library.
- Outside Magazine: Looking at X Rays in the Garden of Eden - Article by Quammen on Kakadu in Australia\'s Northern Territory.
- Outside Magazine: Second Act - Article by Larry Burke on the end of q the Natural Acts column and Quammen\'s future features q articles.
- Montana State University: David Quammen - Profile including publications, awards, and a podcast.
- National Geographic Magazine: Megatransect - Introduction to a three-part article by Quammen which quammen, david chronicles q his journey with conservationist Michael Fay as quammen, david he q surveys 1,200 miles of African quammen, david jungle. Includes q field notes and photographs by quammen, david Michael Nichols.
- Outside Magazine: The Post-Communist Wolf - Article by Quammen about a journey into Romania\'s Carpathian mountains.
MySQL - Cache Direct