Reviews Ryman, Geoff Authors Literature
Detailed review of the online version says "the voice is what makes the novel work." By Rudi Dornemann.
Top: Arts: Literature: Authors: R: Ryman, Geoff: Reviews
- Libertas: 253 - Lengthy negative review by Scott Geiger describes the reviews novel as r "an intolerable view of humankind."
- Salon: Underground Fiction - Review of "253" and profile of the author, by Wendy ryman, geoff Grossman.
- The Observer: He's Got a Ticket to Ride - Review of \\'253\\' by Phil Daoust, with commentary by the r author.
- Memphis Flyer: 253 - Leonard Gill describes the print edition as an r achievement in r "the art of the short-short story."
- Kathleen Ann Goonan: Was - Science fiction author reviews 1992 novel, focusing on its view r of childhood.
- Spike Magazine: 253 - Chris Mitchell reviews the "print remix" of the r novel and r prefers the online version.
- Rain Taxi: 253 - Detailed review of the online version says "the r voice is what makes the novel work." r By Rudi Dornemann.
- Center for Holocaust, Genocide and Peace Studies: The Unconquered Country - Discusses this novella\'s science-fiction interpretation of the Cambodian r genocide.
MySQL - Cache Direct