Australian Aboriginal Myths Myths and Folktales Literature
Top: Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: Australian Aboriginal
- Didjeridu Myths and Legends - From Ed Drury's Didjiridu site.
- Australian Legendary Tales: Folk-Lore of the Noongahburrahs as Told to the Picaninnies - By Katherine Langloh Parker (1897), e-text from the Internet Sacred myths Text Archive.
- Stories - Myths from several Australian peoples, presented by a college student myths and folktales of archaeoastronomy.
- Stories of the Dreaming - Presenting Aboriginal stories of the time before time, myths when the australian aboriginal Ancestor spirits roamed the earth.
- The Euahlayi Tribe - An ethnography by K. Langloh Parker (1905) on the culture, spiritual beliefs and ceremonies of the Euahlayi.
- Australian Dreamtime - Overview of the oral traditions of the Aboriginals about the origins of the land and its people.
- Australian Legends - By C. W. Peck (1933), e-text from the Internet Sacred australian aboriginal Text Archive.
- Some Myths and Legends of the Australian Aborigines - By W. E. Thomas (1923), e-text from the myths and folktales Internet Sacred Text Archive.
MySQL - Cache Direct