Creation Myths Myths and Folktales Literature
An introduction to, and collection of, Indigenous Australian stories of the Dreamtime, the 'time before time', or 'the time of the creation of all things'. Includes audio tales.
Top: Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: Creation
- Creation Myths from the Philippines - A collection of old Filipino accounts of the creation.
- Myths of Creation and of Origin - A hypertext version of the chapter in Mircea myths Eliade\\'s "From creation Primitives to Zen" - a collection myths of translations of original creation texts.
- The Altaic Creation Story - Verse versions of a prose translation of Altaic myths and folktales (Turkish) epic and legend, by Gene Doty.
- The Samoan Story of Creation - From the Journal of the Polynesian Society, 1892; includes a myths and folktales transaltion, introduction and commentary.
- The Creation of the Earth and the Great Flood - Excerpts from The Metamorphoses of Ovid
- Genesis - A presentation of creation myths, Charles Darwin, and myths evolution.
- Creation Myths - Two versions of the traditional Samoan creation myth, myths collected by myths and folktales one Rev Thomas Powell.
- Creation Stories - A collection of Creation stories from around the world, with myths and folktales a final chapter exploring common themes.
- Creation Myths and Sacred Narratives of Creation - A collection of annotated links on world wide myths creation myths.
- Phoenician Creation Story - Abstract of the Phoenician creation myth.
- Common Elements in Creation Myths - An exploration of common themes, with examples of myths from myths and folktales around the world.
- Stories of the Dreaming - An introduction to, and collection of, Indigenous Australian stories of the Dreamtime, the \\'time before time\\', or \\'the time of the creation of all things'. Includes audio tales.
- The Norse Creation Myth - Abstracted from The Prose Edda of Snorri Sturluson.
MySQL - Cache Direct