Native American Myths Myths and Folktales Literature
Top: Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: Native American
- Top/Society/Ethnicity/The Americas/Indigenous/Native Americans/Arts and Culture/Folklore
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Native American
- Top/Society/Folklore/Literature/Tales/Fairy Tales/World Tales/Native American
- Haliksai! This Is How It Was - Hopi myth excerpted from Harry C. James\\' book myths "Pages From Hopi History."
- The Thunder-bird Amongst the Algonkins - Article by A. F. Chamberlain (1890?), e-text from Early Canadiana myths and folktales Online.
- Many Swans: Sun Myth of the North American Indians - By Amy Lowell (1920), e-text from the Electronic myths Text Center, myths and folktales University of Virginia Library.
- White Buffalo Calf Woman Brings the First Pipe - A Lakota myth as told by Joseph Chasing myths and folktales native american Horse.
- Aadizookaan - Traditional Stories, Legends, and Myths - Extensive collection of annotated links to traditional stories, myths, and legends from many different Native American Nations.
- The Myths of the New World: A Treatise on the Symbolism and Mythology of the Red Race of America - By Daniel G. Brinton (1868), e-text from Early Canadiana Online.
- Notes on Eskimo Traditions - Article by Harlan I. Smith (1893?), e-text from Early Canadiana Online.
- Mamit Innuat: Innu Mythology - Overview from the website of the Innu Nation (formerly known myths and folktales as Montagnais or Naskapi) of Nitassinan (eastern Quebec and Labrador).
- The Myth of Hiawatha and Other Oral Legends, Mythologic and Allegoric, of the North American Indians - By Henry R. Schoolcraft (1856), e-text from Early Canadiana Online.
- The Encyclopedia of Hotcâk (Winnebago) Mythology - Articles, stories, and histories, edited and compiled by native american Richard native american L. Dieterle, with genealogies, bibliography, and links.
- Traditions of the Hopi - By H. R. Voth (1905), e-text from the native american Internet myths Sacred Text Archive.
- Where Something Stands - Traditional Inuit stories, legends, and myths with art native american work.
- Tales of the North American Indians - Anthologized by Stith Thompson (1929), e-text from the native american Internet myths Sacred Text Archive.
MySQL - Cache Direct