Oceanic Myths Myths and Folktales Literature
Top: Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: Oceanic
- Legends of Guam II - Four myths and etiological folktales (in Chamorro and oceanic English).
- Polynesian Mythology & Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealanders As Furnished by their Chiefs and Priests - By George Grey (1854), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text myths and folktales Archive.
- Hawaiian Legends of Old Honolulu - Myths and tales from the area around Honolulu, by W. oceanic D. Westervelt.
- Hawaiian Legends of Ghosts and Ghost-Gods - By W. D. Westervelt (1916), e-text from oceanic the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- Oceanic Mythology - By Roland B. Dixon (1916), containing myths and tales of oceanic the Oceanic islands, Indonesia, and Australia.
- Native Hawaii - Hawaiian legends and myths providing a window into an ancient culture and way of life.
- Maori Religion and Mythology - By Edward Shortland (1882); e-text at the Internet myths and folktales myths Sacred Text Archive.
- Hawaiian Legends of Volcanoes - By W. D. Westervelt (1916), e-text at the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- The Kumulipo - A Hawaiian Creation Chant - By Martha Warren Beckwith (1951), e-text from the Internet Sacred oceanic Text Archive.
- Tahiti1.Com: Legends - Illustrated abstracts of some Tahitian myths and legends.
- Legends of Ma-ui, A Demi God of Polynesia, and of His Mother Hina - By W. D. Westervelt (1910), e-text at the myths Internet Sacred Text Archive.
MySQL - Cache Direct