Oulipo Periods and Movements Literature
Oulipo was a literary movement of the 20th century, originating in France, which held that artificially constrained forms (such as writing a novel without using the letter 'e') produce greater originality.
Top: Arts: Literature: Periods and Movements: Oulipo
- Top/Arts/Literature/Periods and Movements/Modernism/Dadaism
- Top/Arts/Literature/Periods and Movements/Surrealism
- Oulipo - The evolution of the movement led by Raymond literature Queneau.
- The Oulipo - Essay on the origins and poetic forms of periods and movements the Oulipo writers.
- Ouvroir de littérature potentielle - Introduction to the French school of literary structure.
MySQL - Cache Direct