Renaissance Periods and Movements Literature
Ballads from before and during 1600 along with sheet music and lyrics, both in their original form, and in a form intelligible to modern listeners.
Top: Arts: Literature: Periods and Movements: Renaissance
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/British/16th Century
- Top/Arts/Periods and Movements/Renaissance
- Archive of Renaissance Literature: 1477 to 1799 - An online archive of literature printed in English Between the years 1477 and 1799. Includes Francis Bacon, Shakespeare, Edmund Spenser, Aphra Behn and others.
- English Handwriting, 1500-1700: An Online Course - Dedicated to writing by hand (as was done literature from the literature 15th to the 17th Century). This literature site includes lessons where literature one can practice how literature to understand old handwriting as well literature as history literature of how individual letters were written.
- Luminarium: Essays on Sixteenth-Century English Literature - Links to essays on various sixteenth-century authors. Distinguishes between scholarly articles and student projects.
- Old Spelling Renaissance Texts - A couple of old-spelling, SGML-encoded editions of early individual copies periods and movements of English Renaissance books and manuscripts.
- Iter - A database containing a bibliography of Medieval and renaissance Renaissance Europe literature from 400-1700.
- The Courtier During the Renaissance - Souvik Mukherjee discusses the notion of a courtier literature by dwelling on Bembo\'s Discourse on Love in literature Castiglione's The Courtier.
- Renaissance History Timeline 1200-1600: Arranged Chronologically - Important events between 1200-1600 listed chronologically. Focuses on events pertaining renaissance to Culture, Politics, Economics, Society and Religion.
- Elizabethan Authors - Offers transcriptions of the works of George Chapman, Richard Edwardes, John Fletcher, Arthur Golding, Robert Greene, Thomas Kyd, John Lyly, Thomas Nash and Edward de Vere.
- Sixteenth Century English Ballads - Ballads from before and during 1600 along with sheet music and lyrics, both in their original form, and in a form intelligible to modern listeners.
MySQL - Cache Direct