Pseudo Haiku Haiku and Related Forms Forms Poetry
A weekly haiku contest based on photos of Asian Americans in the film world. Read 'em! Write 'em! Win cheap but delightful prizes! In your face fun.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Haiku and Related Forms: Pseudo Haiku
Beer Haiku Daily - We publish a beer haiku daily. A simple poem each day to celebrate one of life's simple pleasures. Submissions are welcome.
Mortgage Haiku - A page of 5-7-5 poems relating to the current (2008) real estate and mortgage crisis. Additional poems welcome.
- Salon | 21st: The 21st Challenge - A collection of "haiku computer error messages" resulting from a contest, with author's names.
- Transmissions In Seventeen - A plethora of 5-7-5s on just about any forms current topic, and some not so current (PEZ, forms anyone?), by Richie Millennium.
- Haikus for Jews - Humorous haikus, combining ancient Zen wisdom with timeless Jewish noodging. Excerpts from book for sale.
- Haiku by Everyone - User-contributed collection, mostly 5-7-5.
- Cowku For Better Living - Pseudo-haiku about cows.
- Crack Haiku - A collection of haiku about crack cocaine.
- Bad Haiku - Horrible poetry for the digital age - A very old (10 years plus online) repository forms of pseudo haiku, moderated by Janis.
- The Haiku Homepage - An informational resource about [pseudo-]Haiku, modern and historical.
- Haiku U. - Site of David M. Bader, author of "Haiku pseudo haiku U." and other books of humorous 5-7-5s related pseudo haiku to Zen and Judaism.
- HaikuMachine - HM automatically generates "haikus" online using HM\\'s patented haiku and related haiku and related forms forms 575 technology engine.
- Airless Suburban Haiku - "A cynical celebration of conspicuous consumption in haiku forms form." --What haiku and related forms they said of themselves. It's accurate.
- Dog Haikus - A poetic tribute to the domesticated dog. Not haiku and related pseudo haiku forms classical, not 'artsy', just apt. Hopefully entertaining.
- Bing Crosby's Haiku - Uses invented names in all its content, except haiku and related forms forms in cases when public figures are being satirized.
- Haiku Error Messages - Yet another rendition of this popular group of 5-7-5s, with a few new ones thrown in.
- Hot Cross Haiku - A poetry weblog featuring traditional and modern haiku by Ian Row of Melbourne and fellow hot crossers from around the world.
- Bar Haiku - Scanned images of haiku written in bars (usually haiku and related pseudo haiku forms on napkins). Fun and funny, with some X-rated, haiku and pseudo haiku related forms as you might expect from the "Bar Haiku haiku pseudo haiku and related forms Crowd".
- productmoment.com - commercial poetry - Site marries 5-7-5 doggerel verse to the commercial world in an attempt to combine the ancient form of poetry with the consumer world. Users are invited to spend a moment with products they are researching and think of them in a different way. A sales sit
- haikus4hotties - Irreverent 5-7-5 syllable poetry dedicated to beautiful strangers pseudo haiku found forms on Friendster and other dating sites.
- Hard To Swallow - Mostly absurd thoughts about the God of the Universe in haiku and related forms loose Senryu and Tanka poetry. Food for thought and discussion. haiku and related forms Brief comments on religious extremism, totalitarianism etc.
- Bushku Generator - Cyberpoetry as from the glib lips of the haiku and related forms Global Village Idiot. Bushku use a 3-5-3 syllable haiku and related forms form, 'cause 5-7-5 is too darn complexicated, Laura.
- Haiku Circus by Ken Sakamoto - Haiku Circus - a comic strip that combines forms haiku poetry haiku and related forms [that is, 5-7-5s] with drawings by forms Ken Sakamoto.
- Haiku-A-Day - Haiku Nurse provides an original Haiku every day. haiku and related forms Blogged by an Oregon author.
- AsianAmericanFilm.com: Haiku Fu - A weekly haiku contest based on photos of forms Asian Americans in the film world. Read forms \\'em! Write \\'em! Win cheap but forms delightful prizes! In your face fun.
- Sayings of the Wise Shang-ti - Proverb-like guru-ku written by the Wise Shang-ti while haiku and related pseudo haiku forms meditating high atop McDonald's golden arches.
- Guardian Unlimited Book Games: Haiku - Haiku page of a British newspaper, featuring its weekly contest pseudo haiku for 5-7-5s based on the news.
- Arpeggiating through the Feeblesquare - A surreal, unconventional, and somewhat postmodern exploration of forms the modern pseudo haiku abyss through haiku.
- Haiku and Mercifully Short Poems - Haiku and short poems. Submissions welcome.
- Dairy Lama: Land of Cheese Haiku - Submit dairy-inspired haiku poems, called mooküs. Mookü poems haiku and related haiku and related forms forms are submitted and displayed on topics such as haiku and haiku and related forms related forms art, philosophy, love, science, and adventure.
- Haiku error messages - If programmers were more into Haiku these are haiku and related haiku and related forms forms the sort of error messages you might see. haiku and haiku and related forms related forms (This appears to be the same as the haiku haiku and related forms and related forms original Salon.com set, see below.)
- Honku: The Poetry of Clinton Street - Aaron Naparstek\\'s attempt to combat urban traffic noise with haiku forms and promote his book. Includes verses, message board, and notes forms and links on the urban noise problem.
- Daily News Haikus - Witty, insightful take on the day\\'s events in pseudo haiku traditional pseudo haiku 5-7-5 form. Contains links to story sources, pseudo haiku and archives pseudo haiku from past days. Submit your own.
MySQL - Cache Direct