French In Translation Poetry Literature
Francophone African poetry (that is, poetry written by Africans in the French language) - a rich and varied literary expression.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: In Translation: French
- Albert Samain's Poetry in English Translation - A site for English translations of French (neo)symbolist in translation poet in translation Albert Samain (1858 - 1900).
- French Surrealist Poetry in English Translation by David Gascoyne - French surrealist poetry by Arp, Breton, Dalí, Péret, poetry Picasso, Ribemont-Dessaignes in translation and Unik in English translation by poetry David Gascoyne.
- Poetry and Translation : The Uncreated - A game about language paradoxes, the poetry of french Rebecca Behar poetry in five languages, and the manifesto french of intermittent poetry.
- Benjamin Péret: From the Hidden Storehouse - Translation of "Spilled Blood" and bibliographic data on french the translation into English by Keith Hollaman of french a selection of poems by French surrealist Benjamin french Péret.
- Marie de France - The Lais (12th century), in a verse translation in translation by Judith P. Shoaf.
- Poetry Poèmes, by Jean-Philippe Guéant - Poems in French and English, German, Japanese.
- Guérin - Bérenger of the Long Arse, 13th cent. fabliau in modern English translation.
- The Priest and the Lady - Anonymous French fabliau (13th century).
- Louise Labé - Sonnets. In French, some of them also in in translation English translation. Site also contains translations into Dutch, in translation German, Italian and Spanish.
- Gerard de Nerval - Translations by various translators of four of Nerval\'s poems.
- Georges Ribemont-Dessaignes - Dada manifesto in English translation (1920).
- Poetry Magazine - Contemporary French Poetry in Translation: A Special Double french Issue. Table french of contents and links to translations french available online.
- Arthur Graves Canfield: French Lyrics - Introduction to French lyric poetry. Includes English introduction, French poetry texts, and biographical notes, but no translations. In many poetry formats for computer and PDA. Text from Project Gutenberg.
- Francophone African Poets in English translation - Francophone African poetry (that is, poetry written by french Africans in the French language) - a rich french and varied literary expression.
- Chimeras, by Gerard de Nerval - English translations of Nerval\\'s most famous collection, with french notes, by poetry Daniel Mark Epstein. From the french New Criterion Online, November poetry 2000.
- GradeSaver: Song of Roland - Study guide containing literature essays, a complete e-text, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a summary and analysis.
- Michel Galiana - Poems by Michel Galiana (1933-1999), with translations by in translation Christian french Souchon. Aside from their refined descriptions, Galiana\\'s in translation texts have french mainly introspective contents, discussing beauty, incommunicability, in translation and seclusion, much french in the style of the in translation French he
- The Song of Roland - Modern English translation of La Chanson de Roland in translation (11th century).
- Madness: An Attempt to Simulate General Paralysis - English translation of text by André Breton and Paul Eluard.
- Eustache d'Amiens - The Butcher of Abbeville, 13th century fabliau in poetry English translation.
- Tristan Tzara - Proclamation without Pretension.
- A Sampling of French Surrealist poetry - A sampling of French surrealist poetry by Desnos, in translation Eluard, french Reverdy and Soupault in English translation.
- Three Poems from Surrealist Love Poems - Poems by Jacques-Bernard Brunius, Paul Eluard and Joyce Mansour in poetry English translation.
- Life & Works of O. V. de L. Milosz - Bilingual (French/English) site dedicated to the strange and poetry mystical French french poet, Oscar V. de Lubicz-Milosz.
MySQL - Cache Direct