German In Translation Poetry Literature
"Singing Pipes" and other poems by Hellmut Seiler in English translation. Includes a link to a short biography of the author.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: In Translation: German
- Raoul Hausmann - Sound poetry by and biographical information on Austrian poet Raoul german Hausmann.
- Der Kürenberger - Falkenlied (Falcon Song), original and English translation.
- Poetry of Hans Raimund - in German and English translation by David Chorlton. german In The german Adirondack Review, vol. II, no. 1, german 2001.
- German Expressionist Poetry - Some poetry of the expressionist decade (1910-1920) in English translation: Kurt Schwitters, Wassily Kandinsky, René Schickele, George Grosz and others.
- Poetry of Marie-Madeleine/Baronness von Puttkamer - Short Biography and poetry in English translation.
- German Poems - A selection of German poetry, featuring the original German and german English translations.
- Injektion / Injection, ein Gedicht von / a poem by Walle Sayer - A poem by Walle Sayer (*1960) in German german and English german translation, with a link to a german short biography.
- Project Wittenberg - Writings of Martin Luther, Paul Gerhardt and other in translation Lutherans in English translation.
- This Word Shall Fly - Poem by Swiss writer Roland Zoss in English translation.
- Five Poems By José F.A. Oliver - In The Drunken Boat Magazine.
- Albrecht von Johansdorf - Minnelied in original and English translation.
- Eugen Gomringer - Four poems by Gomringer, an initiator of "concrete german poetry."
- Sigismund Schimmelpoth - Translations of selected poems, by Hans Martin Enzensberger.
- Four Poems By Walle Sayer - In The Drunken Boat Magazine.
- Rhodes, June 2000 - "Singing Pipes" and other poems by Hellmut Seiler in English in translation translation. Includes a link to a short biography of the in translation author.
MySQL - Cache Direct