Latin American In Translation Poetry Literature
A charity dedicated to the preservation of the poetry, music and art of David Rosenmann-Taub. Information on the organisation's activities and the writer's works.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: In Translation: Latin American
- Jaime Saenz - Five poems by the Bolivian poet (1921-1986) translated poetry by Kent Johnson and Forrest Gander.
- David Rosenmann-Taub - Contemporary Latin American poet, author of Cortejo y poetry Epinicio, El Cielo en la Fuente, and other poetry acknowledged masterpieces of Hispanic literature.
- Poetry of Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz - A small selection in English translation by Alan S. Trueblood.
- Peruvian Poetry Translations - A generation of Peruvian poets - Antonio Cisneros, Mirko Lauer, Marcos Matos, Abelardo Sanchez Leon and Blanca Varela - translated to English by Michael L. Smith.
- Pages of Twentieth Century Mexican Poetry/ - An archive of modern Mexican poetry, with originals and translations poetry into English and French.
- Throwing Error - and other poems by Alexis Gómez Rosa (*1950, latin american Dominican Republic) in Spanish and English translation by latin american Kim Mattson.
- Odio, Eunice - Translations into English of the Costa Rican poet in translation Eunice latin american Odio (1919-1974).
- Barbarito, Carlos - Spanish texts, with translations by Brian Cole.
- Corda Foundation - A charity dedicated to the preservation of the poetry, music in translation and art of David Rosenmann-Taub. Information on the organisation\\'s in translation activities and the writer\'s works.
- Carilda Oliver Labra - Small selection by the Cuban poet (*1922) in English translation.
- Pares cum Paribus Nº 4: Índice - Issue of a Chilean e-zine, with a selection of contemporary poetry (as well as essays and fiction) in English and Spanish side-by-side. PDF format.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct