Jonson, Ben 17th Century British World Literature
Details on subscription to the journal plus contents lists for previous volumes. Articles are not available on line but the opening paragraph of each can be viewed via the contents listings.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: 17th Century: Jonson, Ben
- Ben Jonson, Masque of Blackness and Masque of Oberon - Images from The King\\'s Arcadia: Inigo Jones and the Stuart Court, ed. John Harris, Stephen Orgel, and Roy Strong (London: Arts Council of Britain, 1973; and Inigo Jones and the Theatre of the Stuart Court, ed. Stephen Orgel and Roy Strong, 2 vols. (Berkel
- Ben Jonson's Grave - Image of the poet\'s burial stone at Westminster Abbey.
- Ben Jonson - Essay by T.S. Eliot from The Sacred Wood.
- Ben Jonson's Ancestry and Arms - Images of his coat of arms.
- Theatre History: Ben Jonson - A biography and overview of the writer\'s major british works.
- Ben Jonson Page from Shakespeare and The Globe - Historical culture, biography, short bibliography.
- Heaven's Due - A comparison of Ben Jonson\\'s poems "On My 17th century First Daughter" and "On My First Son."
- Ben Jonson Journal - Details on subscription to the journal plus contents 17th century lists 17th century for previous volumes. Articles are not 17th century available on 17th century line but the opening paragraph of 17th century each can be 17th century viewed via the contents listings.
- Imagi-nation: Ben Jonson - Biography of the playwright, plus links to all british of his works currently in print.
- In Search of Shakespeare: Ben Jonson - A brief biography, images from theatrical productions, links 17th century to british key historical references.
- Ben 'Origin Unknown' Jonson - Incompetech's satirical biography of Jonson.
- Luminarium: Ben Jonson - Biography, collection of works, and web resources.
- Theatre Database: Ben Jonson - Includes a biography and resources on theater history.
- HOASM: Ben Jonson - A biography, originally published in Elizabethan and Stuart 17th century Plays. 17th century Ed. Charles Read Baskerville. New York: Henry 17th century Holt and 17th century Company, 1934. pp. 827-830.
MySQL - Cache Direct