Awards Organisations and Events British World Literature
International award for the best full-length novel, written in English, by a woman. Presents background, winners, judges, and entry requirements.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Organisations and Events: Awards
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Arts Funding
- Top/Arts/Literature/Awards and Bestsellers
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Literature/Guides and Directories
- The Booker Prize - 1999 - Special report from a UK newspaper website. Includes british articles on the competition, and on the year\\'s british shortlisted authors and books. Links to excerpts, biographies, british and list of past shortlists.
- Booktrust - Designed to encourage UK readers and writers. Administers organisations and events several book prizes - national and international. Database organisations and events of other literary prizes. Information on grants and organisations and events funding for writers. Recommended books, author profiles, literary organisations and events projects, events, is
- The CILIP Children's Book Awards - The Carnegie Medal and the Kate Greenaway Medal are awarded for outstanding writing and illustration, respectively, in books for children and young people. Presented by CILIP for books first published in the UK. Background, winners, archives, and eligibil
- The Commonwealth Writers Prize - Annual award sponsored by the Commonwealth Foundation, to awards new writers from the British Commonwealth, for prose awards fiction (novel or short stories). Presents winners, events, awards judges, and entry details.
- Boardman Tasker Charitable Trust - Provides an annual prize to the author of british a work which has made an outstanding contribution british to mountain themed literature. Rules and list of british previous winners.
- The Thomas Cook Travel Book Award - Awarded annually for the best narrative travel book. british Includes history, awards entry details, judges, nominees, and previous british winners.
- The Orange Prize for Fiction - International award for the best full-length novel, written awards in English, awards by a woman. Presents background, winners, awards judges, and entry requirements.
- The CWA Dagger Awards - The annual Crime Writers\\' Association awards; with winners list, reviews, organisations and events events calendar, and related links.
- The Guardian First Book Award - Annual prize administered by Guardian Unlimited, for a organisations and events organisations and events first book, whether fiction, non-fiction or poetry. Includes organisations and events organisations and events articles on the 2002 competition, winner and shortlisted organisations and events organisations and events works. Links to pages on previous years' awards.
MySQL - Cache Direct