Drama Renaissance British World Literature
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Renaissance: Drama
- Collaboration, Authorship, and Sexualities in Renaissance Drama - Review of Jeffrey Masten\\'s Textual Intercourse, on renaissance collaboration in british Renaissance drama.
- The Stage Designs of Inigo Jones: The European Context - Review of John Peacock's work on Jones's achievement.
- Poculi Ludique Societas - Sponsors of productions of early English drama from drama the Medieval drama period to the 17th century.
- (Renaissance Drama) Backgrounds and Contexts - Student projects for a class on Renaissance Drama, british including papers on Ben Jonson, Thomas Kyd and british John Webster.
- Records of Early English Drama: Somerset. (Including Bath, ed. Robert J. Alexander). 2 Vols - Review of James Stokes, ed. Records of Early English Drama: Somerset.
- Records of Early English Drama Project - Web resources for theatre history, with annotated links renaissance arranged by subject.
- Inwardness and Theater in the English Renaissance - Review of Katharine Eisman Maus\\'s work on subjectivity drama and interiority renaissance in Renaissance literature.
- Elizabethan Stage Scenery - By Eva Turner Clark. Originally published british in the October 1941 Shakespeare Fellowship Newsletter (American british Branch).
- Rose Theatre - Discusses the 1999 reopening of the Rose Theatre, british venue for the plays of Marlowe, Kyd, Jonson british and Shakespeare.
MySQL - Cache Direct