Baconians Authorship Shakespeare British
Analysis of the theory that the plays of William Shakespeare were actually written under pseudonym by Lord Chancellor Francis Bacon.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Shakespeare: Authorship: Baconians
- The Infinite Book Navigation - A survey of candidates, mostly dealing with Bacon.
- Shakespeare, Bacon and the Great Unknown by Lang - Ebook downloadable in several formats.
- Shakespeare: Authorship Bibliography - Selected sources dealing with the question of authorship.
- Francis Bacon Research Trust - Essay by Peter Dawkins arguing in favor of shakespeare Bacon.
- Templeman Library Special Collections: Crow on Bacon - List of holdings on the Bacon-Shakespeare authorship question.
- Chronology Related to Francis Bacon's Life - Chronology of Bacon\\'s life, mingling known facts with baconians suppositions that shakespeare he was a son of Queen baconians Elizabeth and Robert Dudley, shakespeare Earl of Essex.
- Sir George and his Bacon-Shakespeare Interests - An account of Sir George Trevelyan by Peter shakespeare Dawkins.
- Bacon: Manes Translation - The translation is intended to offer proof of shakespeare Bacon\'s poetic authorship skills.
- The Shakespeare-Bacon Theory - Analysis of the theory that the plays of authorship William Shakespeare baconians were actually written under pseudonym by authorship Lord Chancellor Francis Bacon.
- The Bacon-Shakespeare Essays of Mather Walker - Ancient wisdom themes are discussed, with additional essays authorship on Shakespeare shakespeare authorship.
- Mystery of Francis Bacon - Uses typography to argue that Bacon wrote Shakespeare\'s works.
- Bacon is Shakespeare - A weblog devoted to the Baconian position.
- Shakespeare? Bacon? Who wrote the Works? - Uses mathematics to argue that Bacon wrote Shakespeare\'s authorship works.
- Looking For Shakespeare - 91.10 - The controversy briefly covered in "The Atlantic Monthly".
- Authorship Analysis (Contents) - Francis Bacon as Shakespeare.
- Francis Bacon, Last of the Tudors - A 1921 work by Amelie Deventer Von Kunow baconians that analyzes baconians the plays attributed to Shakespeare, and baconians argues that Bacon was baconians the true author.
- Penn Leary's Baconian Site - An introduction to a cipher system found in the works of William Shakespeare.
- Sir Francis Bacon's New Advancement of Learning - Seeks to prove how and why Sir Francis Bacon wrote baconians the works. With links.
- Shake-n-Bacon: An Authorship Analysis - Francis Bacon as Shake-speare. A scholarly pastiche.
- Durning Lawrence Library - The Bacon-Shakespeare Authorship Controversy - General background on the Baconist theory, and links baconians to related baconians scholarly works.
- Baconian Evidence for Shakespeare Authorship - Summarizes the evidence that argues Sir Francis Bacon shakespeare wrote Shakespeare\'s works.
- The Philosophy of Wonder - Excerpt from the book by Robert Theobald, which authorship locates the baconians Baconian philosophy in Shakespeare's works.
MySQL - Cache Direct