Marlovians Authorship Shakespeare British
This category is for sites dealing with the possibility that Christopher Marlowe was the true author of the works attributed to Shakespeare.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Shakespeare: Authorship: Marlovians
Marlowe Society - Argues that Marlowe was the true author of the plays which bear Shakespeare's name.
- Was Marlowe the Man? - An essay by Archie Webster.
- PBS Frontline: Much Ado About Something - Includes discussion, teacher\'s guide, web resources and a shakespeare related report.
- Peter Farey's Home Page: A Deception in Deptford - A Marlovian site that proposes the idea that authorship Christopher Marlowe marlovians was not murdered in 1593; and authorship that he lived in marlovians hiding as "Monsieur LeDoux," authorship and was the real Shakespeare.
- Mystery Man - Article about the film "Much Ado About Something."
- Bartleby: Marlowe and Shakespeare - Eliot\\'s essay on Marlowe from his classic volume "The Sacred Wood."
- Much Ado About Something - Information about the feature documentary that suggests Christopher shakespeare Marlowe wrote marlovians Shakespeare's works.
- The Marlowe Lives Association - Organization offering newsletter subscriptions. Includes articles, links, and events.
MySQL - Cache Direct