Stratfordians Authorship Shakespeare British
Analyzes the anti-Stratfordian position that William Shakespeare was too prosperous, contented and bourgeois a figure ever to have written poems like Shakespeare’s Sonnets.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Shakespeare: Authorship: Stratfordians
- The Place 2 Be: Why Oxford wasn't Shakespeare - Basic article on why Oxford couldn\'t have been stratfordians Shakespeare.
- The Case for Shakespeare - 91.10 - Stratfordian article by Irvin Matus, from Atlantic Monthly, Oct. 1991.
- Authorship of Shakespeare's Plays - Evidence that suggests Shakespeare did write the plays attributed to him.
- Who actually wrote Shakespeare? - A pro-Stratfordian essay.
- Querulous Notes (March 2002) - The first in an occasional series analyzing a authorship new anti-Stratfordian authorship tract.
- Of Greene and the Upstart Crow - By Bob Grumman, 13 February 2001.
- Querulous Notes: Shakespeare and Roman Catholicism - Anti-Stratfordian Peter W. Dickson obtains a forum in authorship The Weekly shakespeare Standard for his thesis that Shakespeare authorship of Stratford\\'s (alleged) Roman shakespeare Catholicism disproves his authorship authorship of the works that bear his shakespeare name.
- Querulous Notes: The Pro-Stratfordian Position - Refutation of some recent anti-Stratfordian works.
- Shakespeare Scholars Discuss Whether the Bard was a Beard - Stanford Report, January 9, 2002.
- Much Ado About Nothing? - Examining the Shakespeare authorship debate.
- Why I Reject the Shakespearean Heresies - by Robert Englert.
- Folger Shakespeare Library - Covering the library, visitor information, exhibitions, museum shop, stratfordians teaching Shakespeare theatre productions, poetry, the Folger Consort, stratfordians PEN/Faulkner readings and lectures.
- History Of William Shakespeare - Two short sketches: background on authorship; a biography.
- Who Wrote Shakespeare's Plays? - Presents common arguments for and against Shakespeare\\'s authorship, stratfordians concluding that authorship Shakespeare wrote the plays.
- Querulous Notes: New Shakespeare Records 2003 - An update circa August 2003.
- Querulous Notes: Defense of Stratfordianism - Refutes evidence presented in Joseph Sobran's annual column.
- Debunketh Shakespeare? - Brief essay favoring Stratford.
- Shakespeare of Stratford, Un Bourgeios Gentilhomme? - Analyzes the anti-Stratfordian position that William Shakespeare was too prosperous, authorship contented and bourgeois a figure ever to have written poems authorship like Shakespeare’s Sonnets.
- Shakespearean Authorship - A pro-Stratfordian position.
- Shakespeare Authorship - This page is dedicated to the proposition that Shakespeare wrote authorship Shakespeare. Anti-Oxfordian arguments from a traditional point of view.
MySQL - Cache Direct