Richard III Histories Plays Works
A 1614 poem based on the Shakespeare play, with many stanzas of ottavo rima. Author tentatively identified by its nineteenth-century editor as Christopher Brooke.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Shakespeare: Works: Plays: Histories: Richard III
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Society and Culture/History/Monarchy/Plantagenet/Richard III
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/R/Richard III - 1995
- The Tragedy of King Richard III - University of Virginia's electronic text center.
- MIT: Richard III - Scene-indexed HTML of the complete text.
- Strutting and Fretting His Hour Upon the Stage - An Analysis of the characterization of Richard in Shakespeare\\'s Richard plays III and Daviot\'s Dickon, by Judy R. Weinsoft.
- Anonymous: The Ghost of Richard III - A 1614 poem based on the Shakespeare play, richard iii with many stanzas of ottavo rima. Author tentatively richard iii identified by its nineteenth-century editor as Christopher Brooke.
- Renascence Editions: Richard III - Unindexed HTML of the complete text.
- William Shakespeare info: Richard III - Full text, plot summary, first performances, and quotes.
- Project Gutenberg: King Richard III - Public domain text download.
- Literature Network: Richard III - Scene-indexed HTML of the complete text. Summary, search histories feature, and author information.
- Richard III On Stage and Off - Celebrates 1996 as the Year of Three Richards, richard iii with two new and one very old film richard iii versions released. It also examines Richard III in richard iii Shakespeare, other dramatic vehicles, and history.
- Titles from Richard III - A listing of book and play titles taken histories from Richard plays III.
- Internet Shakespeare Editions: Richard III - Two original versions of the play: the Quarto text of 1600, and the Folio of 1623.
- Shakespeare Literature: Richard III - Scene-indexed and searchable.
MySQL - Cache Direct