Indian World Literature
Reviews and summaries - in English and often in German - of books, both classical and modern (under the subsections: Kannada literature and Indian fiction in English), from the Indian subcontinent.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Indian
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Hinduism/Religious Texts
- Top/Regional/Asia/India/Society and Culture/Language
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/South Asian
- Selected Stories by TSV Hari and Others - TSV Hari, based in Chennai, India, is a indian novelist, short literature story writer, columnist, translator in English, indian Hindi and Tamil.
- Nikhil Parekh - Indian Poet - An official website of award winner Indian Poet world literature and literature his collection of poems.
- The Reviewer - An ezine for Indian literature, deliverable by email.
- Indo-Anglian Fiction - Articles and discussion on Indian writers in English.
- Jnanpith and Sahitya Akademi Awardees - A complete list of the winners of the literature highest literary awards of India.
- Indian poets writing in various Indian languages : short biographies - Provides biographical notes on major Indian poets writing in different indian Indian languages.
- Desi-Musings - A showcase of writing from a small group world literature of writers, mostly Indian.
- Margaret Mascarenhas - Margaret Mascarenhas is a columnist, editor, creative writing indian teacher, and the author of the novel, Skin indian (Penguin 2001).
- Caferati - Collaborative weblog showcasing Indians writing in English
- Indian Literature - Indian and Sanskrit literature, classics, authors, titles and e-texts.
- Indian Women’s Writing - A world of words, lost and found: a brief overview indian of women’s literature in India from the 6th century BC indian onwards.
- Novels by Nirmala Moorthy - Lists fiction, both contemporary and historical, highlighting women indian and their indian ever-changing role in Indian society.
- Shobhan Bantwal - Indian American author of romance,literary novels and short literature stories set indian in India and the US.
- Indian Poetry in English Translation - An organized online anthology of Indian Poetry and indian literature in English translation
- Sulekha.com: Blogs - This section of the site has a large world literature contribution of stories, articles, book reviews, mainly from world literature India.
- Poetry of Rajiv Lather - English poetry, Haiku and Haibun by Rajiv Lather and others.
- Paritosh Uttam: Indian Writing in English - Contains information on Indian writers in English, with individual pages world literature for each author having short biographies and bibliography. Also contains world literature samples of personal writing and reading lists.
- Books for Indians and by Indians - Various titles by Indian authors for sale.
- Chandra's Bookpage - Reviews and summaries - in English and often indian in German - of books, both classical and indian modern (under the subsections: Kannada literature and Indian indian fiction in English), from the Indian subcontinent.
MySQL - Cache Direct