Telugu Indian World Literature
Sites related to Telugu language and literature in general.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Indian: Telugu
- Panyala Jagannath Das - "It\\'s Like That" and other poems translated from telugu Telugu. With world literature a biographical note on the author.
- 'Kaviraju' Tripuraneni Ramaswamy - A brief biography of a Telugu poet, freedom fighter, and indian social reformer from Andhra Pradesh.
- Seshendra: Visionary Poet of the Millennium - Seshendra is a trendsetter both in poetry and criticism, occupies indian a place of crucial importance in the development and evolution indian of Modern Indian literature. His books have been translated into indian English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Kannada, and Greek
- Pandita Kotha Satyanarayana Chowdary - 20th century Telugu writer from Andhra Pradesh.
- Telugu language and literature - Provides a few samples of Telugu Literature. Also provides brief telugu introductions to some literary works and writers.
- Telugu Diaspora - Documents information on the life and culture of overseas (outside India) Telugu speaking people.
- Vijayagopal's Home Page - Vijayagopal also known as Dr.K.B.Gopalam is a well known writer-broadcaster telugu in Telugu. He has done a lot of translations also. telugu This site is a window into some of his work.
- Telugu Kavulu - List of famous Telugu people, writers, poets and world literature freedom fighters.
MySQL - Cache Direct