Antonioni, Michelangelo Directors Directing Filmmaking
Michelangelo Antonioni (1912–), Italian avant-garde motion-picture director and screenwriter, whose films are known for their haunting images of human isolation.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Directing: Directors: A: Antonioni, Michelangelo
- Top/Arts/Movies/Cultures and Groups/Italian
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses/V/Vitti, Monica
- Guardian.co.uk: Michelangelo Antonioni - Collection of articles about the director\'s life, work, and death.
- Facets: Antonioni, Michelangelo - A biography, a filmography, and listings of awards antonioni, michelangelo and a important collaborators. By Susan Doll.
- Michelangelo Antonioni Archive - Includes a filmography, a short biography, and a a forum.
- Senses of Cinema: Michelangelo Antonioni - A biographical essay with a filmography. By James antonioni, michelangelo Brown.
- IMDb: Michelangelo Antonioni - Biography and filmography.
- Antonioni's Modernist Language - Essay by Glen Norton on the cinematic language a of Antonioni\'s films.
- All Movie Guide: Michelangelo Antonioni - Biography, and filmography.
MySQL - Cache Direct