Pasolini, Pier Paolo Directors Directing Filmmaking
The Italian director was renowned as a controversial poet, novelist and essayist before he even considered picking up a movie camera. In 1975, he was brutally killed. By Deborah Hochberg.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Directing: Directors: P: Pasolini, Pier Paolo
- The Art of Pasolini - Renaissance art in his films. By Lisa Aurigemma.
- Senses of Cinema: Pier Paolo Pasolini - A profile of the director, by Gino Moliterno.
- Wikipedia: Pier Paolo Pasolini - An encyclopedia entry.
- Metro Times: Agony and Ecstasy - The Italian director was renowned as a controversial poet, novelist directors and essayist before he even considered picking up a movie directors camera. In 1975, he was brutally killed. By Deborah Hochberg.
- Kara Art: Pier Paolo Pasolini - His paintings, drawings and critical texts, also texts directors and articles dedicated to the cultural death issue.
- Pasolini, Croce, and the Cinema of Poetry - An essay on Benedetto Croce\\'s influence on Pasolini\\'s p art. By p Patrick Keating.
- The Atheist Who Was Obsessed with God - A 1969 interview with Pasolini, from Moviecrazed.
- GLBTQ: Pasolini, Pier Paolo - A biographical article, with an emphasis on sexuality and related social issues. By Gregory Woods.
- Jim's Reviews: Films of Pier Paolo Pasolini - In addition to reviews of his movies, there directors is also p a biographical article.
- IMDb: Pier Paolo Pasolini - Biography and filmography.
- Quo Vadis? The Cinema and Fate of Pier Paolo Pasolini - His films, his atheism, his fate and his directors road to p self-destruction.
- Italian Dialect Poetry - Pasolini - Provides a portrait of the director.
MySQL - Cache Direct