Venues Experimental Filmmaking Movies
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania's first independent cinema. Dedicated to showing work created by artists and filmmakers that push the boundaries of art and cinema.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Experimental: Venues
- San Francisco Cinematheque - Offers 75 different programs every year, including: in-person presentations, contemporary experiments in film and video, historical works.
- Mini-Cine - Venue for independent and experimental film located in filmmaking Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Pacific Film Archive - A center for the exhibition and study of venues cinema, in Berkeley, CA.
- Pleasure Dome - Film and video collective in Toronto, Ontario. News, filmmaking projects, and filmmaking publications.
- Lightcone - Schedule for Paris-based film series.
- Moviate - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania\\'s first independent cinema. Dedicated to showing experimental work created by artists and filmmakers that push the boundaries experimental of art and cinema.
- Basement Films - Mobile, makeshift, volunteer-run venue for experimental, independent and other under-represented experimental forms of film and (occasionally) video making in Albuquerque, New experimental Mexico.
- Robert Beck Memorial Cinema - Eclectic film series, Tuesdays at Collective Unconscious, New filmmaking York, NY.
- Electric Eye Cinema - Madison, WI venue for independent documentary features and experimental shorts of any genre. Includes screening schedule, experimental company profile, catalog and order form.
- Film at The Bug Theatre - The Bug Performance and Media Art Center, Denver, Colorado.
- Aurora Picture Show - Non-profit center for film, video and new media filmmaking housed in filmmaking a 1924 church building in Houston, filmmaking Texas.
- Other Cinema - Ongoing series of unusual and experimental film in filmmaking San Francisco.
- Millennium Film Workshop - The Millennium is a non-profit, film arts and filmmaking community membership venues organization that was founded in 1966 filmmaking and offers a venues variety of exhibition programs, filmmaking services, and classes for the Independent venues Filmmaker.
- Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center - Multi-disciplinary arts center in Buffalo, NY which for over 20 years has presented contemporary art to audiences in the Western New York region.
- Squeaky Wheel - Squeaky Wheel/Buffalo Media Resources supports and promotes the venues creation of film, video, and digital/computer art by venues independent and community media makers in Buffalo and venues WNY.
- Balagan Experimental Film Series - A weekly series celebrating experimental film and video experimental from Boston\\'s experimental local artists as well as International experimental filmmakers at The Coolidge experimental Corner Theatre, Boston\'s renowned experimental Art Deco venue for alternative cinema.
- The Blinding Light - 100 seat microcinema located in Vancouver, British Columbia, filmmaking Canada specializing venues in alternative, underground and obscure film filmmaking and video screenings.
- Chicago Filmmakers - Offers workshops, runs screening series. Site also experimental hosts Reeling: Chicago Lesbian and Gay International Film experimental Festival.
- Los Angeles Filmforum - Alternative screenings in Los Angeles. Host of the First experimental Sight Scene series, screening new works in avant garde media experimental by emerging California artists.
- Anthology Film Archives - Screening site and film preservation center, located at 2nd Ave and 2nd Street, New York, NY.
MySQL - Cache Direct