Adrian, Gilbert Costumers Makeup and Costumes Filmmaking
Biography details the impact of the designer on women's fashion of the 1930s and 1940s through his work with Hollywood celebrities.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers: Adrian, Gilbert
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography and mini-biography of the designer offered.
- Costume Designers Guild: Hall of Fame - Profile of the designer whose "name is synonymous with the golden age of Hollywood, and his creations have influenced generations of filmmakers, fashion designers and fans around the world".
- Wikipedia: Adrian - Encyclopedia article outlining the life of the designer, quotes, his makeup and costumes filmography, and links.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Special Exhibitions - "Adrian: American Glamour" presents images from the museum\\'s makeup and costumes costumers 2002 exhibition and lists many of his celebrity makeup and costumes costumers clientele.
- HistoryWired: A Few of Our Favorite Things - Biography details the impact of the designer on costumers women\\'s fashion of the 1930s and 1940s through costumers his work with Hollywood celebrities.
- Kent State University Museum: Exhibition - "The Artistry of Adrian: Hollywood\\'s Celebrated Design Innovator" adrian, gilbert presented by curator Noel Palomo-Lovinski offers a consideraton adrian, gilbert of specific techniques used by the designer in adrian, gilbert addition to an image gallery.
MySQL - Cache Direct