Banton, Travis Costumers Makeup and Costumes Filmmaking
(1894-1958; Waco, Texas) Designer in Chief at Paramount before moving to 20th Century Fox in 1939 and finally to Universal Studios from 1945 until 1948; outfitted over 200 Hollywood productions.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers: Banton, Travis
- The Texas State Historical Association: Handbook - Biography of the designer provided.
- Find A Grave - Pictures and links provided to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in makeup and costumes Glendale, California.
- Costume Designers Guild: Hall of Fame - Profile provided for the designer known for his costumers "glamour, understated elegance, and exquisite fabrics".
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography of the designer presented.
- Marlene Dietrich: Collector's Page - A list provided of his work with the banton, travis actor in her films of the 1930s.
MySQL - Cache Direct